Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - I need help!
Thread: I need help!
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 06:38 PM
philw (Phil)
Young Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
philw deserves every one of these pointsphilw deserves every one of these pointsphilw deserves every one of these pointsphilw deserves every one of these pointsphilw deserves every one of these pointsphilw deserves every one of these pointsphilw deserves every one of these pointsphilw deserves every one of these points

I would relax a bit....Finding four "bugs" in a couple of weeks in your house is definitely not an infestation. Most mites are so small you can barely see them. Having one budgie in your house is not a cause of any infestation. If you post a good photo of one of your bugs when you find the next one, and an estimate of it's length, I should be able to identify what you're creepy residents are, or at least give you a good idea of the family. (I do live bug educational programs).
If you left a large amount of seed in open containers, all over the house, for a period of time, you could have a variety of insects that may feed on it, but I'm curious of what your cousin identified her bugs as?