Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Katie's Art Thread (Ongoing Thread)
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 10:15 PM
BooksBudgies (Katie)
Young Budgie

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
BooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic person

Okay, I have lots of pictures to share of the two newly finished pieces.

Progress shots of the red dun appaloosa mare:

Masking fluid removed and then more added

Building color with lots and lots of layers

Finished!

And here's another of the commission set. The one with the trees I'll start later...I decided to get the hardest/most time-consuming one out of the way first.

The sketch...the poor paper barely survived all the changes made

Laying out colors to block spaces

You know the drill...layers, layers, layers

Finished!!

I have a lot of memorizing to do for my equine massage therapy course, so I figured I'd help myself out and make it part of my bullet journal schedule

If you'd like to learn a bit more about the axial skeleton structure of the equine, feel free to peruse some of the labels (Hint: The structures go head-tail in the monday-saturday order)
"The LORD your God is with you; the mighty One will save you. He will rejoice over you. You will rest in His love; He will sing and be joyful about you." ~Zephaniah 3:17

Offering custom art for sale. PM me for details