Okay, I have lots of pictures to share of the two newly finished pieces.
Progress shots of the red dun appaloosa mare:
Masking fluid removed and then more added
Building color with lots and lots
And here's another of the commission set. The one with the trees I'll start later...I decided to get the hardest/most time-consuming one out of the way first.
The sketch...the poor paper barely survived all the changes made
Laying out colors to block spaces
You know the drill...layers, layers, layers
I have a lot of memorizing to do for my equine massage therapy course, so I figured I'd help myself out and make it part of my bullet journal schedule
If you'd like to learn a bit more about the axial skeleton structure of the equine, feel free to peruse some of the labels (Hint: The structures go head-tail in the monday-saturday order)