Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Katie's Art Thread (Ongoing Thread)
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 01:22 AM
BooksBudgies (Katie)
Young Budgie

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
BooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic person

Alrighty, I have some color to bring into this thread! The last two pieces for the wedding are completed (except for all the words, of course...I'll do that digitally).

I've been spending so much time at my art desk I've settled into a routine of making a latte and turning on a musical for the full painting experience This was Beauty and the Beast and I love how the fun style of the chapel turned out!

This one took forever to complete! I actually got sore muscles from leaning over the painting to get such fine details.

Trees, trees, so many trees!

"The LORD your God is with you; the mighty One will save you. He will rejoice over you. You will rest in His love; He will sing and be joyful about you." ~Zephaniah 3:17

Offering custom art for sale. PM me for details