Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - New lil' sweetheart
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 06:38 PM
Peteybird79

Gallery: 0
Peteybird79 will become famous soon enough

I resized the picture so I hope it worked!

So I got this new little girl today. (Before I start, a natural branch for her will arrive tomorrow, and she is quarantined from my other two cuties, Larry & Lucy, already.)

She is so tame and just lovely as can be. I got her from a man who takes in unwanted small birds. Unfortunately that means she's been living in a colony. I know she might have some health problems because of that. She seems ok though, she's definitely stressed out from the change. I'm not sure how well you can see in the picture, but I just don't think she looks super healthy. Kind of scraggly and maybe a tad underweight? I'm going to set up an appointment at my avian veterinarian just to make sure she is doing ok. But for now she is in a clean cage and quarantined. So hopefully she will get a clean bill of health or the help she needs if she does in fact need help. I'll post an update in the next couple days!

Ugh!!! I resized but it still did the thumbnail thing. I'm so sorry. I thought it worked this time because I didn't get a prompt saying I should resize. I'll try again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PicsArt_04-04-04_1554416842405.23.59.jpg (156.6 KB, 43 views)

Last edited by FaeryBee; 04-04-2019 at 06:56 PM.