Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Katie's Art Thread (Ongoing Thread)
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 11:43 PM
BooksBudgies (Katie)
Young Budgie

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
BooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic person

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensGryf View Post
Another beautiful painting . I love the color of the lake. This one is so peaceful to look at. Canít wait to see it finished!
Btw... your signature pic is awesome! Very talented!
Why thank you!

Another little sketch from my Newsies study. I'm starting an "Expressions" page and the musical definitely features very distinct faces This one was interesting to understand the eyes...Half-lidded versus widened. Since it's only a study I haven't developed all parts of the sketch, just the ones I'm doing the study on. Otherwise, I'd spend way too much time on these quick sketches.

Time lapse of Katherine

One thing I ran into was the sketch was so small that even my finely sharpened pencil felt too big for getting the little details.
"The LORD your God is with you; the mighty One will save you. He will rejoice over you. You will rest in His love; He will sing and be joyful about you." ~Zephaniah 3:17

Offering custom art for sale. PM me for details