Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - English Budgie Chicks are HERE!!
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 12:30 PM
PoukieBear (Michelle)

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 7
PoukieBear is a fantastic personPoukieBear is a fantastic personPoukieBear is a fantastic personPoukieBear is a fantastic personPoukieBear is a fantastic personPoukieBear is a fantastic personPoukieBear is a fantastic personPoukieBear is a fantastic personPoukieBear is a fantastic person

Thanks Faery !

It's definitely NOT easy!! I want to keep them all, but there is just no way that I can do that....unless hubby builds me a bigger house

In the end though, I'm really proud of my all my work and effort that goes into each chick. And I love my clients! They are such a joy to work with/for, because they actually get to SEE how much goes into breeding and appreciate all the effort, and it really shows in each individual chick.

It's one thing to just browse forums and look at all the cute pictures, and think "Hey, i could totally do that", and a whole 'nother thing to actually DO it. It's not as easy as you'd think. It's dirty, it's time consuming, it's stressful, it expensive, and it's sometimes heart breaking, but it's also very rewarding when you see the perfect chick go to it's new home.

The big green chick is going to a home that has been waiting for A YEAR AND A HALF! Can you believe it?! When she first contacted me, I had promised her that I was going to start breeding English budgies "soon"....which wasn't as soon as I had hoped back then. LOL

But her patience has paid off and her son is super excited!! All he's ever wanted was a green budgie, and he'll finally get to meet his new friend this weekend. This is always my favourit part, seeing faces light up as I place a baby bird in their hands.