Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Tame first or strait in?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 05:42 PM
Cody

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 1
Cody has a reputation beyond reputeCody has a reputation beyond reputeCody has a reputation beyond reputeCody has a reputation beyond reputeCody has a reputation beyond reputeCody has a reputation beyond reputeCody has a reputation beyond reputeCody has a reputation beyond reputeCody has a reputation beyond reputeCody has a reputation beyond reputeCody has a reputation beyond repute

How tame is Skyla currently, will she sit on your hand or arm? If you bring them together you can't be sure if Skyla's tameness will influence the other or visa versa but I think the more tame one is the better chance it is that the behavior will be a good influence on the other. In my experience I had two that were very tame and they were a good influence on the others. When the non tame birds saw how comfortable the two were interacting with me they began to become more tame as well but you cannot count on that, birds prefer bird company but that does not mean that they will not want to interact with you also.