Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Jelly pots/fruit cups
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 09:33 PM
FaeryBee (Deborah)
Administrator

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
FaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond repute

I've merged your two thread together.
Please do not make multiple threads regarding the same topic - one thread is sufficient.
If you inadvertently post a thread in the wrong forum, one of the staff will move it to the correct forum for you.

I would not go by the advice of pet store employees.
They generally know little about what best practices are when it comes to the health and well-being of budgies.

It can take several weeks (or even months) for budgies to decide to try a new food.
Fruit is high in sugar content so vegetables are actually healthier for your budgies with fruits given only occasionally (once or twice a week) and a tiny bit of fresh fruit is what should be used.
I would not recommend using fruit cups.