Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Katie's Art Thread (Ongoing Thread)
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 02:29 PM
BooksBudgies (Katie)
Young Budgie

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
BooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic person

I have quite the variety to post today!

First, here is the finished product of those wedding invites! I blurred some of the words to keep the client's privacy, but I hope you can still see the effect and enjoy!

I also decided I can post the map now, since I put it through photoshop like the rest to blur out the personal details.

Next, here's the finished watercolor of a little girl and a budgie (Echo as my model)

Now I have several pieces I did in just a few minutes when I didn't have much spare time. It's fun to see how much you can complete in a few minute's time. Completely different style- shooting for the whimsical look. It shows what you're comfortable with and what you need to work on. Enjoy!

My pupperz, Bella

You should recognize this face if you follow my horse journal...Tess Mess!

Edited to add:

Almost forgot to post about this year's art contest! It was bittersweet since I've been a part of it since its start 9 years ago, and this year- as a senior- was my last. Every year my art and/or photography has won an award, so I've felt very blessed.

This year, I entered and was awarded the following:

1) "Royalty" won first place in wet medium

2) "Labor of Love" won first place in dry medium

3) "Embracing the Wild" won Judge's Choice
"The LORD your God is with you; the mighty One will save you. He will rejoice over you. You will rest in His love; He will sing and be joyful about you." ~Zephaniah 3:17

Offering custom art for sale. PM me for details

Last edited by BooksBudgies; 05-24-2019 at 07:38 PM.