Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Advice what "thought"was prolapse isn't
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 10:07 PM
Kodeek

Gallery: 0
Kodeek is on a distinguished road

To Cody
Hi Cody, we been watching her poop closely at 1st she was constipated so I been putting a little vegetable oil on her bread an millet her poop is almost normal except color (probibly cause her diet has changed)she still hasn't eaten no seed, Bob is still feeding her though she will eat bread an millet. She had a great day today yes she has been through a lot over the years. She was the 1st we had and by herself she is tame an so lovable (when not cranky,lol) she is so possessive of her cage if we touch it she gets mad. She''s laid 30+ eggs over the years with no issues there. Not fertile of course she laid one while flying down the hallway. She loves cucumber oranges all sorts of fruits an feggies. We've only had the other budgies a yr an 1/2 and 3 eggs the mom an Bob had hatched out of 5. They are big part of Chloe life now Bob never leaves her side. It's as though they all look out for her they must sense her age. This is the 1st medical issue we've had with Chloe. This is why I'm thinking it's age nature taking its course, like living beings when we get old we sleep a lot she''s been sleeping a lot more than usual. I am very disappointed in her vet. we are just going to let nature take course have as much quality time with her as we can us and her buddies they all get along well 2 of the babies (5 months old)fight like siblings do. They are a joy. You have your hands full wow. I must check out your profile. I am newbie still learning site thank you for showing your concern it means a lot to us!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190827_191815_1566957990250.jpg (75.3 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Kodeek; 08-27-2019 at 10:17 PM.