Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Getting a new baby
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 01:41 PM
sheeshshe
Mexican Food Bird Clan

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
sheeshshe is a splendid one to beholdsheeshshe is a splendid one to beholdsheeshshe is a splendid one to beholdsheeshshe is a splendid one to beholdsheeshshe is a splendid one to beholdsheeshshe is a splendid one to beholdsheeshshe is a splendid one to behold
Default Getting a new baby

It has been a while since I've been here and lots has changed. I am currently without birds I have someone in my town who is re-homing 3 hand fed babies and I want to try and get a male if possible. They are currently 6 weeks old and won't be ready until the end of January, but I am going to see if I can pop on over there and reserve one. (or two). I am reluctant to get a female mainly for the reason being that my other female was a chronic egg layer and nothing worked at ALL. She ended up passing away from being eggbound Anyways, how hard will it be to choose a male at this young age? I read the page about it but if I follow the cere rules will I have a really good chance at picking a male? Perhaps all 3 could be females too, who knows!