Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Sky, you'll be missed. I love you.
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 07:56 PM
CuteSky

Gallery: 0
CuteSky is on a distinguished road
Default Sky, you'll be missed. I love you.

A little while ago Sky was put down. She was suffering. Her abdomen was enlarged. We had x-rays taken, she behaved and didn't need anesthesia for the x-rays. In the x-rays we couldn't see in her abdomen it was filled with fluids. She was suffering and there wasn't anything that could be done for her. I didn't want to watch her suffer any longer.

She knew that she was dying and she went to each memember of my family and said good-bye. When she was done she wanted to go back to the incubator. I could tell that she was trying to tell me that it was time for her to go and she was trying to push me away. She was trying to protect me, love me, be brave, and help me to the very end. I will miss her so much. I love her. She was there for me during the hardest time of my life. Without her I wouldn't be where I am today.

Thank you so much Sky! I love you and I'll never forget you. One day I'll become a great avian vet and open a hospital in your name. I'll do my best to try to improve avain medicene. I love you very much and I'll always remember you. I'll write all of our stories up, finish our scrap book and make a video in memory of you. You were my best friend, my baby and more. You'll always live on in my heart.