Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - what do you guys think?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 10:09 PM
CuteLittleBirdies (Lindsey)
Member of the Month March 2011
State:

Gallery: 0
CuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond repute
Default what do you guys think?

Hello!

I have this pair and am not sure what they are, what are your thoughts? I hope you can see well enough in the pics, it has been really cloudy here for days so I have unfortunatly not been able to use natural light which I know is the best.

The female is very violet althought its kind of hard to tell in some of the pics, and she has brownish grey wing and tail markings. is she a skyblue violet opaline greywing or cinnamon maybe?

And the male is a very pale blue/violet, on his belly and a little brighter blue on his back and rump. He has spots on his belly like a pied and white flight feathers, do you think hes a domanant pied skyblue violet opaline with dilute or greywing? I'm bad at the dilute greywing cinnamon etc stuff. Let me know what you think please!

The first and last are pics of the female and the rest the male.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 023.jpg (87.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg male1.jpg (103.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 024.jpg (101.3 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 035.jpg (83.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 036.jpg (107.5 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by CuteLittleBirdies; 01-16-2010 at 08:44 PM.