Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Is there a genetic order to what mutation a baby will be?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 05:26 AM
CuteLittleBirdies (Lindsey)
Member of the Month March 2011
State:

Gallery: 0
CuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond repute

A DEC comes from a recessive pied and a clear flight pied.. thats why when they are paired with a recessive pied or another DEC they can have DEC chicks from what i've read, and am trying out for myself now =)

Yes I agree with what you both said. I guess I just didnt make the way I worded it. I know it cant be guaranted what order the babies will come out in, but if there is no order to it how can they come up with figures as to what is expected is more of what I was wondering. Tonic got what I was thinking =)