Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - What mutation please?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 02:23 AM
finefeathers (Tia.)
Young Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
finefeathers is just really nicefinefeathers is just really nicefinefeathers is just really nicefinefeathers is just really nicefinefeathers is just really nice
Arrow What mutation please?

Hi everyone,
For anyone who read my post a couple of months ago, where i got a lime green greywing youngster (thought to be male). well i went back the next day and got another budgie from the same pet shop, a female who i just could not stop thinking about. i have been a little naughty and not posted pictures of her (i couldnt find my camera). so here she is, also in the pictures with her is the lime green greywing i got (he loves to be a sticky beak).
i would love to know her mutation. would i be right in saying she is opaline?
Thanks for any help you can give me.

her she is with the flash on.

flash on
here she is behind little mister camera hog i love his expression here.she has that green near her tail, she has a couple of green areas in her blue.

this is a picture of her wing pattern and color. flash on

and last but not least NO flash she has beautiful soft eyes.

thank you all for looking!! hope you enjoyed
i will be going away for a couple of nights for a close friends birthday, my partner will be looking after the fids (and zoo) while im gone, but i will be back on sunday, so if i dont answer any posts at that time i will as soon as im home (i have no idea how much internet connection there is where im going but ill try get back to TB asap).