Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Goodbye Kiwi
Thread: Goodbye Kiwi
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Robo Hip (Debbie)
Veteran Budgie
State:

Gallery: 0
Robo Hip has a reputation beyond reputeRobo Hip has a reputation beyond reputeRobo Hip has a reputation beyond reputeRobo Hip has a reputation beyond reputeRobo Hip has a reputation beyond reputeRobo Hip has a reputation beyond reputeRobo Hip has a reputation beyond reputeRobo Hip has a reputation beyond reputeRobo Hip has a reputation beyond reputeRobo Hip has a reputation beyond reputeRobo Hip has a reputation beyond repute

O Spicky - I came on to lurk but then I saw your thread and I can not stand by and not pay tribute to you or Kiwi - he truly was a little angel on earth. I am so sorry you are having to go through all of this.

Be blessed and know Kiwi had a wonderful place on this land and the most wonderful momma who cared for him so dearly.

Fly high sweet little Kiwi, god bless you and the joy you brought. I know you will never be forgotten.

Spicky - one of the most amazing bud momma on this planet, who gives everything to your flock, please take confort in the care and love you showed Kiwi and I know he will be in your heart forever more.

Although in the ground, he will soar through the clouds, he will feel the wind in his wings and he will always love you. When you feel a slight flutter, that will be him just reminding you of how much he loves you and that he is there. Forever in your heart and you will forever be in his. Fly free Kiwi xxx