Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - What Mutations have white-silver cheek patches?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 06:47 PM
CuteLittleBirdies (Lindsey)
Member of the Month March 2011
State:

Gallery: 0
CuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvchick95 View Post

I've thought recessive pied for a while now well once her markings and color starting show up lol and it took for ever or at least felt that way

as she's been getting older more markings showed up So I am hoping as she gets older still Maybe she'll acquire some body color - that would help me out a bunch LOL

but as a baby when she started getting feathers I thought she was going to be pure white with the yellow over cast from being a yellow face- she had no markings what so ever not even the smallest sign they were there

then at about 2 1/2 months old they started showing up and for the last 2-3 months she's looked the same As the pics I posted Above and she's now 4 months old she'll be 5 months old on June 2 but that pure white belly is so throwing me off
I know what you mean, she has hardly anything to go off of lol But if she is recessive pied mixed with domanant it would make sence that almost all her coloring is gone between the 2, and since she is greywing that dilutes what little is there to begin with

Do you have any males to pair her with that have been bred to a recessive pied before, and you know arent carring any recessive pied?