Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - What Mutations have white-silver cheek patches?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 06:52 PM
atvchick95
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
State:

Gallery: 5
atvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic person

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutelilbirdies View Post

I know what you mean, she has hardly anything to go off of lol But if she is recessive pied mixed with domanant it would make sence that almost all her coloring is gone between the 2, and since she is greywing that dilutes what little is there to begin with

Do you have any males to pair her with that have been bred to a recessive pied before, and you know arent carring any recessive pied?

not at the moment but I've got a while to get that straitened out before she's old enough I have a Couple normals but haven't bred them yet so not sure what they're hiding - or the ones I have may just not of been put with the right mate to show what they were hiding

it took like 2 years for me to find out Tweety and Casper was Split to Recessive pied and Grey wing lol