Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Does Golden Face change the body color like Yellow Face type 2
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 02:00 AM
atvchick95
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
State:

Gallery: 5
atvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic person
Question Does Golden Face change the body color like Yellow Face type 2

I know I've read it some where before But I can't find it now, and I can't remember if it said it did or didn't.

so I was wanting to know does Golden face bleed into the body color changing it - Example if a Sky blue Budgie is a golden face does the yellow bleed into the body making the Sky blue look more like Sea green (like my Bubblegum and Jasmine in my signature(2 and 3rd birds from left front row) Or is it only Yellow Face type 2 that does it?

The pictures of them usually wash out their colors but both have very dark deep yellow faces. and like the pic down there shows its changed their normal sky blue color to the sea green color.

Also How do you know if a Cobalt is a Type 2 yellow face? does it change the body color as well? I know all the examples always use Sky blue(probably because its easier to see the "change" with lol) I don't think I have any Type 2 Cobalt blues, But for future References I'd like to know if it bleeds into their body color changing it at all.

I was able to find this about the Yellow face type 2 and Golden face- But I can't make head or tails of what they're meaning
Quote:
Yellowface Mutant 2 and Goldenface can be bred in single factor forms but it is desirable that only the double factor forms are exhibited as unavoidable confusion can be caused with single factor examples due to the heavily increased suffusion of yellow into the body colour which distorts the basic blue to green/blue shade.