Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Want to know the mutations, please!!
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Dries (Dries)
Member of the Month

Gallery: 0
Dries has a brilliant futureDries has a brilliant futureDries has a brilliant futureDries has a brilliant futureDries has a brilliant futureDries has a brilliant futureDries has a brilliant futureDries has a brilliant futureDries has a brilliant futureDries has a brilliant futureDries has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBudgie^-^ View Post
Hello Dries!

I tried learning mutations but I became really confused, so I apologize, I don't know the mutation. I'd just like to say, you're Budgie seems very cute.
Thanks! Yes, I know how you feel, but hopefully we will get there. You see, I got the second almost right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nev90 View Post
Can you post a front or side view of the first chick?

The second one is Yellow face opaline spangle - doesn't look violet in that picture
I will take a pic tomorrow. The pin feathers are coming out and they are cobalt or violet - I think it is violet, but will wait and see - could be violet because hen is a violet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love Budgie View Post
Those are beautiful babies Dries I can't wait to see what they are, mutation wise
Thanks! Yes, Nev will tell us in no time what they are. I wish I have the knowledge that he has.