Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Boy how do they change as they grow up
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 05:45 PM
atvchick95
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
State:

Gallery: 5
atvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic personatvchick95 is a fantastic person

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane1888 View Post
omg you have totally bamboozelled me again lol nice to see you back on tb
ps beautiful birds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dries View Post
I'm not much help with these difficult mutations, but I just want to let you know that they are absolutely beautiful - but you know that already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliosMom View Post
Woohoo!! ATVchick is back!! We have missed you!! What lovely birds you've got my dear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa P. View Post
Welcome back ATVchick, it's great to see you post again! Beautiful babies you have there!

Lisa
Thank you all

these are actually up for sale along with 1 other from the same parents - they had a 3rd clutch even though I tried to stop it she had laid 1 egg before these 2 were out of the nest So i removed the male Figuring I'd find 1 more egg - Well these 2 were doing good eating on their own so I took them out and put them in a cage of their own and went to take her out to my surprise 4 eggs 2 of which looked fertile so I kept those 2 and gave them to a English Pair that had been working the nest both hatched but the 1st one died - I think the English hen may of sat a little to hard (As far as I know she's never been a mom before) but she raised the 2nd one up and did a great job at it . That one is a Violet Dominant pied. and since I kept the Violet Dom. pied that was a clutch mate to these 2 I didn't need another so she/he is up for sale too. and 2 others from different parents but I know their mutations they were easy ones The male is a yf Cobalt , the female is a yf Cobalt clear flight pied Both split grey wing lol