Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky tried again

5K views 29 replies 24 participants last post by  FaeryBee 
#1 ·
Sparky tried exiting his cage on his own again today.

He can't get enough lift to make it back up to the cage from the floor quite yet,
so I placed him up on his playgym that was sitting on top of the cage.

He didn't seem to mind it and looked around at everything from the "new perspective". :giggle:

See less See more
#19 · (Edited)
He's looking pretty confident up there Deborah, first picture a little hesitant and then " yes, this is my castle" and " Oh, you want a different pose, like this?"

He is lovely, a fine young man :)
I appreciate your compliments for my little guy! Thanks. :)

The last pic is so cute! What a pose! He is talkbudgies' super model :)
:eek: Thank you!

A handsome and dashing little adventurer, to be sure - each time a little bolder!...
Thanks, Ollie! :hug:

He really is quite lovely, and strong in his stance. A pleasure to look at. Thanks for sharing.;)
Thanks for your sweet comments, Eamon! :)

He is just too cute for words!
Thank you, Michelle

Lovin' your sunny little guy - such a beautiful shade of yellow!!
Aww, Mary -- Sparky says "Thanks!" :eek:

Sparky is beautiful, I have a yellow budgie as well. I bet they would look like brothers. He has a lovely play gym you are a good devoted budgie mom. :)
Thank you -- Yeah, all my birdies are rather spoiled. :giggle:

Awww Sparky's regal pose is just plain adowable!!:love: he is sooo cute!
He does look quite knightly, doesn't he. Living up to his "official" name: Sir Stefford Easton Flockhart

Sparky is ready to go out and play! Looking around for spots of interest in the room:D He is gorgeous, the way he is standing on that gym, like a very important speaker.
"Ah Hem, Ladies and Gentlebudgies, May I have your attention, please." :p

Sparky looks regal on his play gym. I should get one of those for my budgies too
Thanks! :)

Yay for Sparky! He's exploring his world and the sky is the limit! (Well, maybe not the sky, but the ceiling... :p)

Congratulations on your new addition Deb. I think it is fantastic that you have this little sweetheart! :)
Thanks, Kim -- I'm definitely enjoying the little guy.

Got to love that Sparky! Good name as he lights up the place. He poses so well.

Say Deb, when they are young like that are their flight feathers all in? I thought Pepito was clipped as his are so much shorter than Sunny's. Shows you what I know. Still learning!:p
Hi, Lucy!
Yes, at this age the flight feathers are all in and if the budgie's wings are not clipped, they can fly quite well.

Sparky's wings are clipped -- but only very slightly.
He can already get quite a bit of lift - about 40" so he can make it from the floor and clear the bottom of the cage door to get back in the cage all on his own now. Yaaay!

#20 ·

Thank you, Susan -- he's coming along. :p

Definitely supermodel material :) He sure is a brave one!
Thank you, Louara! :D

Sparky is very, very pretty!
Sparky sends his thanks!

Sparky is so cute! :D
Thank you, Wendy!

:giggle: look at him, 'surveying' his new domain :D he sure is handsome, my budgies are always pulling ridiculous poses and postures :rolleyes:
I'm sure when he's settled in a bit more, he'll manage a few ridiculous ones of his own. :giggle:

#25 ·

Thank you, Shivani! He's practicing his "coy" pose in the last picture. :giggle:

Your budgie looks like he knows when the camera is coming out :laughing1:
I think you're right! I believe he's growing a bit tired of all the photos. :photo:

Sparky is a gorgeous little bird. I've always loved Lutinos.
Thank you! Sparky is actually a Dark Eyed Clear. ;)

Oh my goodness, he looks sooo much like Tallulah in those photos :) He looks like he's getting very comfortable and brave! Wonderful progress.
He does look like Tallulah. :giggle:

If we put their photos side by side, I wonder if anyone could pick out which budgie is Tallulah and which is Sparky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.