Talk Budgies Forums

Talk Budgies Forums (https://www.talkbudgies.com/forum.php)
-   Budgie of the Month (https://www.talkbudgies.com/68-budgie-month/)
-   -   May 2014 BOTM (https://www.talkbudgies.com/budgie-month/199921-may-2014-botm.html)

FaeryBee 04-30-2014 09:47 PM

May 2014 BOTM
 
Welcome to May, Everybirdie

It’s Springtime
and
little budgies hearts have turned to
LOVE


We are going to have a series of
“SPECIAL”
Budgie of the Month Contests
for the next few months.

These special BOTM contests will combine to make a
“Budgie Dating Game”!

The concept for the series
was inspired by our very own
Jedikeet (Nick)

I want to extend a big
THANK YOU
to Nick
for graciously agreeing to allow me
to adapt his idea for this contest series

https://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/...547db009bb.jpg

May 2014
The Dating Game - Part 1
Best Bachelor and Best Bachelorette

Rules for the MAY “Dating Game” BOTM contest
* Each TB Member (including staff) is allowed ONE entry.
* The photo submitted must be current (within the last 6 months) and must be of your own budgie
* No photoshopping allowed
* The photo MUST be a FULL-SIZED photo – no thumbnail attachments will be accepted
* You must follow the format provided for this contest in order to have a valid entry

There will be TWO winners of our May Contest
* Best Budgie Bachelor
* Best Budgie Bachelorette

Both first place winners will receive
100 karma points
and the two budgies will be automatically entered in the
Budgie of the Year Contest
to be held
December 2014

Deadline for Entries: Sunday, May 18th.

Submit your Photo in
THIS THREAD
following the
PROVIDED FORMAT.


FORMAT
Full Size Picture
Vital Statistics
Name:
Gender:
Age:
About Me:
Hobbies:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
Life Ambition:

Entries will
be moved to two threads

Male Contestants
Female Contestants

Entry Example:

**************************************************

https://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/...9b867420ba.jpg
Name: Princess Sheryl
Gender: Female
Age: 13 months
About Me: I’m positive I am my Dad’s favorite budgie, although he won’t admit it.
Hobbies: Looking pretty and being bossy!
Turn-Ons: guys with strong & skillful beaks
Turn-Offs: bad preeners
Life ambition: To meet and be spoiled rotten by a 'Millet Daddy'!:D
************************************************** *

Good Luck EveryBudgie
May the BEST Budge Bachelor and Budgie Bachelorette Win!

Pretty boy 05-01-2014 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaeryBee (Post 2122737)
Welcome to May, Everybirdie

It’s Springtime
and
little budgies hearts have turned to
LOVE


We are going to have a series of
“SPECIAL”
Budgie of the Month Contests
for the next few months.

These special BOTM contests will combine to make a
“Budgie Dating Game”!

The concept for the series
was inspired by our very own
Jedikeet (Nick)

I want to extend a big
THANK YOU
to Nick
for graciously agreeing to allow me
to adapt his idea for this contest series

https://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/...547db009bb.jpg

May 2014
The Dating Game - Part 1
Best Bachelor and Best Bachelorette

Rules for the MAY “Dating Game” BOTM contest
* Each TB Member (including staff) is allowed ONE entry.
* The photo submitted must be current (within the last 6 months) and must be of your own budgie
* No photoshopping allowed
* The photo MUST be a FULL-SIZED photo – no thumbnail attachments will be accepted
* You must follow the format provided for this contest in order to have a valid entry

There will be TWO winners of our May Contest
* Best Budgie Bachelor
* Best Budgie Bachelorette

Both first place winners will receive
100 karma points
and the two budgies will be automatically entered in the
Budgie of the Year Contest
to be held
December 2014

Deadline for Entries: Sunday, May 18th.

Submit your Photo in
THIS THREAD
following the
PROVIDED FORMAT.


FORMAT
Full Size Picture
Vital Statistics
Name:
Gender:
Age:
About Me:
Hobbies:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
Life Ambition:

Entries will
be moved to two threads

Male Contestants
Female Contestants

Entry Example:

**************************************************

https://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/...9b867420ba.jpg
Name: Princess Sheryl
Gender: Female
Age: 13 months
About Me: I’m positive I am my Dad’s favorite budgie, although he won’t admit it.
Hobbies: Looking pretty and being bossy!
Turn-Ons: guys with strong & skillful beaks
Turn-Offs: bad preeners
Life ambition: To meet and be spoiled rotten by a 'Millet Daddy'!:D
************************************************** *

Good Luck EveryBudgie
May the BEST Budge Bachelor and Budgie Bachelorette Win!

LOL Sounds like a great idea let the fun begin.

despoinaki 05-01-2014 03:05 AM

hahaha!! I love it!! great idea! :D

Jonah 05-01-2014 03:11 AM

Just a fair warning folks....I am thinking about taking these botm contest's serious from here on out....you know, getting down to bizzness...bringing the heat....running some "A" game plays...:D

despoinaki 05-01-2014 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonah (Post 2123241)
Just a fair warning folks....I am thinking about taking these botm contest's serious from here on out....you know, getting down to bizzness...bringing the heat....running some "A" game plays...:D

Are you talking about king Solomon's awesomeness?? :D Phillip says hi!

sheeshshe 05-01-2014 11:41 AM

how clever! sounds like a fun contest!

Pretty boy 05-01-2014 11:43 AM

I can see many new camera's and Day's of our Lives scripts rewritten here:D

Jonah 05-01-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by despoinaki (Post 2123329)
Are you talking about king Solomon's awesomeness?? :D Phillip says hi!

Yes...I think I may unleash the King. He sends his regard's to King Phillip...:D

FaeryBee 05-01-2014 08:10 PM

I'm hearing some big talking going on here...
Now I'm anxiously awaiting the first entry.

Squirt 05-01-2014 10:32 PM

This is going to be a LOT of fun. Good thing my thread didn't take off.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2000- 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - , 2403 Networks LLC. All rights reserved.