My entry: Luigi
1. What would you describe as a "perfect date"?
A perfect date would be drying up our feathers after a mid afternoon bathing, while enjoying the beautiful sunset outside. After that a dinner made up of all my lady's favourite treats, including veggies, fruit and seed.
2. What song best describes your life, and why?
"Don't stop me now" by Queen, because I'm a very enthusiastic, playful, energetic and happy fellow.
3. What car would best describe your personality?
The Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (magical car from an old classic movie) is the right vehicle for me!
4. If you were a superhero, who would you be and why?
Captain Planet (from 90s cartoon Captain Planet and the Planeteers) all the way!! As the awesome theme song says I want to be the hero who takes pollution down to zero, healing our planet Earth and give it a fresh new start.
5. With regard to preening – are you more of a giver or a receiver? How will that affect our relationship?
I'm more of a giver and I'm willing to make all the necessary adjustments to make my girl happy.
6. Will you get jealous if I give or receive preen from another guy bird?
Having been brought up in a big flock, I'm not of the jealous type and an innocent, friendly preen never hurts anyone. All is well as long as there is no food exchange, as that would be breaking the boundaries of our relationship.
7. Would you rather live in a cage with just me or share a home with 3 other couples and why?
I don't mind sharing a big cage with other couples as long as there is more than enough room for everybirdie. But when the time comes that we do need to have our private time, then I would like to be moved into a different abode with my beloved. A nice cage with a good wooden nest box for our eggs and chicks would be perfect.
8. Would you get jealous and confront another guy budgie if he tried to get my attention?
If the guy bird got to be very insisting and pushing himself onto my lady, then yes, I would have to step in and put things in order. Even though I'm not violent by nature, I would fight to defend my lady's honour.