09-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Please read ALL the rules and regulations for the Budgie of the Month contest.
BUDGIE OF THE MONTH (BOTM)
Rules and Regulations
- Each month a NEW photo challenge will be presented.
- Submit a photo that complies with the challenge theme for that month.
(For example, if the challenge is Tech Savy Budgies one might enter a photo of a budgie on a computer, a budgie with a remote control, a budgie "talking" on a telephone, etc.)
- Only ONE photo per member per month is allowed.
- You must include the name of your Budgie Contestant in your Entry Post.
- Photos MUST be Full-Sized. No Thumbnails will be accepted.
- The photo must be yours and should be current (taken within the last six months).
- The photo MUST be of a budgie(s); other birds are allowed to be in the photo but make sure the focus of your shot is on the budgie(s).
- Photos need not be staged. Props are not necessary.
A candid photo is best.
- No enhancements such as glitter writing, sparkles etc.
- Photo cropping is allowed as are water marks.
- Staff members are welcomed to participate.
- Please note that once you send in your entry it is FINAL. You will NOT be able to substitute another photo.
- If you send more than one photo, you will be disqualified for that month. You will be allowed to enter the following months' challenges.
- The Contest Moderator determines the theme for the each BOTM Contest.
If you wish to make a suggestion for an upcoming contest, you may submit with either with your entry or via Private Message.
- If you enter a photo in the BOTM Contest, you MUST also VOTE!