Talk Budgies Forums

Talk Budgies Forums (https://www.talkbudgies.com/forum.php)
-   Budgie Pictures (https://www.talkbudgies.com/27-budgie-pictures/)
-   -   Skipper's Adventures - Week 41 White House Christmas (https://www.talkbudgies.com/budgie-pictures/254729-skippers-adventures-week-41-white-house-christmas.html)

FaeryBee 12-23-2014 01:16 PM

Skipper's Adventures - Week 41 White House Christmas
 
Skipper's Adventures

Week 41

President Skipper viewing the White House Christmas Tree

https://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/...WhiteHouse.jpg

AnimalKaperz 12-23-2014 01:42 PM

"What I want to know is which box has the millet? They think they're so clever, putting so many boxes under the tree!"

:laughing: GREAT pic!

despoinaki 12-23-2014 04:02 PM

Hahahaha! I love it!! Skipper would have a presidential huge tree, not an ordinary one! :D
Hail to the chief!!!!

LynandIndigo 12-23-2014 04:59 PM

Oh wow what a wonderful tree.. I wish I had a tree like that in our house.. I also want to know which Christmas present has the Millet spray and a nice shiny bell in it. Merry Christmas Skipper and Scooter...

Jonah 12-23-2014 05:04 PM

"S" is back on the job as President. During his recent Red Bag mission, he was kept abreast of the country's ongoing happening's. I ask you all....who but our boy Skipper, could run these United States, and at the same time perform his duties as the world's number 1 special agent....of course we know the answer is, no one could...;)

Young Scooter has learned the duties of both job's to the point of being almost an adequate replacement...almost. The poor lad still need's to learn a little bit more though. Close examination will reveal bloodshot Iris's... and a bit of a wobble in his gait. Seem's like the agent known to the world only as "D" has dropped off one of her infamous high octane rumcakes, and "S" being the wise budgie that he is, just had a few tasty peck's while the young lad scoot over indulged....yes..."S" has a few more thing's to teach his young protégé before he can be considered a finished work....:D

FaeryBee 12-23-2014 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimalKaperz (Post 2635465)
"What I want to know is which box has the millet? They think they're so clever, putting so many boxes under the tree!"

:laughing: GREAT pic!

:giggle: Thanks, Lynda!

Quote:

Originally Posted by despoinaki (Post 2635609)
Hahahaha! I love it!! Skipper would have a presidential huge tree, not an ordinary one! :D
Hail to the chief!!!!

Skipper and Scooter had to return to the White House for Christmas - it's expected that the President be there during Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by LynandIndigo (Post 2635745)
Oh wow what a wonderful tree.. I wish I had a tree like that in our house.. I also want to know which Christmas present has the Millet spray and a nice shiny bell in it. Merry Christmas Skipper and Scooter...

Merry Christmas, Lyn!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonah (Post 2635761)
"S" is back on the job as President. During his recent Red Bag mission, he was kept abreast of the country's ongoing happening's. I ask you all....who but our boy Skipper, could run these United States, and at the same time perform his duties as the world's number 1 special agent....of course we know the answer is, no one could...;)

Young Scooter has learned the duties of both job's to the point of being almost an adequate replacement...almost. The poor lad still need's to learn a little bit more though. Close examination will reveal bloodshot Iris's... and a bit of a wobble in his gait. Seem's like the agent known to the world only as "D" has dropped off one of her infamous high octane rumcakes, and "S" being the wise budgie that he is, just had a few tasty peck's while the young lad scoot over indulged....yes..."S" has a few more thing's to teach his young protégé before he can be considered a finished work....:D

:laughing:
Oh dear, now I know why poor Scooter just missed his perch a moment ago! I wondered who had been munching down on that rum cake when I wasn't looking!
Thank goodness Scooter can still rely on Skipper to shelter him under his protective wing!

Jonah 12-23-2014 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaeryBee (Post 2635833)
Oh dear, now I know why poor Scooter just missed his perch a moment ago! I wondered who had been munching down on that rum cake when I wasn't looking!

For goodness sake Deb....get that kid to bed in a cage before he get's a F.U.I. (flying under the influence) charge....:D

FaeryBee 12-23-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonah (Post 2636217)
For goodness sake Deb....get that kid to bed in a cage before he get's a F.U.I. (flying under the influence) charge....:D

Skipper gave him a good scolding, believe me!!

Scooter is safely in his cage sleeping on his favorite swing right now. Hopefully he won't be too hung-over in the morning! ;)

SPBudgie 12-24-2014 10:01 AM

Ooo!!! What a Gloriously Presidential Christmas Tree!!!
However, I am Greatly disappointed and somewhat perplexed not to see a festive Little Red Bag under it - I mean, who Wouldn't want a fabulously expensive scarf from Neiman Marcus for Christmas?!?!!! :D :yo:

FaeryBee 12-24-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPBudgie (Post 2636961)
Ooo!!! What a Gloriously Presidential Christmas Tree!!!
However, I am Greatly disappointed and somewhat perplexed not to see a festive Little Red Bag under it - I mean, who Wouldn't want a fabulously expensive scarf from Neiman Marcus for Christmas?!?!!! :D :yo:

Ummmm, if I'm not mistaken, Skipper and Scooter are no longer in posession of the "Little Red Bag" since they dropped off at MI6 Headquarters a couple of weeks ago. ;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2000- 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - , 2403 Networks LLC. All rights reserved.