Talk Budgies Forums

Talk Budgies Forums (https://www.talkbudgies.com/forum.php)
-   Budgie Pictures (https://www.talkbudgies.com/27-budgie-pictures/)
-   -   Skippr and Scooter - Deep Sea Fishing (https://www.talkbudgies.com/budgie-pictures/303090-skippr-scooter-deep-sea-fishing.html)

FaeryBee 08-03-2015 10:10 AM

Skippr and Scooter - Deep Sea Fishing
 

Jonah 08-03-2015 10:21 AM

:D....Captain peachy has skillfully maneuvered team Skipooter into the fish, and the boy's have taken it from there. Mmmm fresh fish for supper tonight, no doubt seasoned with the finest seasoning's gathered from far away land's in past adventures...;)

Kate C 08-03-2015 10:25 AM

And a very nice Coral Trout on the line I see.

SPBudgie 08-03-2015 02:34 PM

Well, it all looks like Huge fun - so where are the 2 golden boys? I Know they must be jealous!...

aluz 08-03-2015 02:58 PM

It sure is sweet to see the boys relaxing on their fishing trip! :D
Khaleesi would like to ask permission to Captain Peachy to go on board the next time his ship sails.
My boy says he's a good "fisherbirdie" and he's even skilled at stealing fish out of penguins! ;)

FaeryBee 08-03-2015 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonah (Post 3107954)
:D....Captain peachy has skillfully maneuvered team Skipooter into the fish, and the boy's have taken it from there. Mmmm fresh fish for supper tonight, no doubt seasoned with the finest seasoning's gathered from far away land's in past adventures...;)

Yes, indeed! Skipper and Scooter are planning to make Sunny and Sparky do the cleaning and prep of the fish for dinner. The ol' "we caught 'em, you cook 'em" ploy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate C (Post 3107978)
And a very nice Coral Trout on the line I see.

Skipper thinks it's a Red Snapper. I hope he's right -- they are very tasty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPBudgie (Post 3108338)
Well, it all looks like Huge fun - so where are the 2 golden boys? I Know they must be jealous!...

Ah, you know the sunshine boys -they are probably off sightseeing somewhere. :giggle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aluz (Post 3108410)
It sure is sweet to see the boys relaxing on their fishing trip! :D
Khaleesi would like to ask permission to Captain Peachy to go on board the next time his ship sails.
My boy says he's a good "fisherbirdie" and he's even skilled at stealing fish out of penguins! ;)

Peachy would love to have Khaleesi join him anytime he likes. Peachy says Khaleesi can be "First Mate" and have a turn at the wheel of the boat if he'd like! :D

Jo Ann 08-03-2015 05:31 PM

Skipper and Scooter
 
Those fish are almost as big as the wonder boys. I guess they are training their muscles to get bigger while they play to be sure they are ready with the stamina for any big adventures.. Love to your whole flock, Jo Ann:hug::hug:

FaeryBee 08-03-2015 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo Ann (Post 3108665)
Those fish are almost as big as the wonder boys. I guess they are training their muscles to get bigger while they play to be sure they are ready with the stamina for any big adventures.. Love to your whole flock, Jo Ann:hug::hug:

You're right, Jo Ann! The boys are always in training. ;)
:hug:

LynandIndigo 08-03-2015 06:36 PM

Oh my goodness now Skiperooter has his very own boat... Did Skipper buy it with his credit card? Looks like they are having so much fun fishing.. Oh by the way I see that they have eaten there Snickers Bar I see the wrapping paper on the floor of the boat..Peachy looks so cute with his captain hat on... Looks like they will be bringing fish home for dinner for you to have.. Maybe Garlic grilled Fish will fill you up... Oh by the way are they going Crabbing on the way home Mud Crab they are so yummy..

Jonah 08-03-2015 07:03 PM

A close examination will give away the top secret bait the boys are using...:eek:

It appear's fish, as well as TB administrators, cannot resist the urge to indulge in the goodness of the famous and delicious Snick.....:laughing1:...:laughing1:...:laughing1:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2000- 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - , 2403 Networks LLC. All rights reserved.