Talk Budgies Forums

Talk Budgies Forums (https://www.talkbudgies.com/forum.php)
-   General Budgie Talk (https://www.talkbudgies.com/5-general-budgie-talk/)
-   -   Mer Boy's Budgie Planning thread (https://www.talkbudgies.com/general-budgie-talk/301682-mer-boys-budgie-planning-thread.html)

MerBoy 07-28-2015 01:04 AM

I will be using this thread to brainstorm ideas regarding my future birds. :budgie:

Cage ideas:

322 Avi One Flight Cage :

https://www.petstock.com.au/attachme...?ts=1414374942

- Powder coated
- sturdy
- secure locking system
- portable
- Considered a quality cage by many in the avian community.

Available at Pet Stock. Can be shipped from New Zealand if necessary.

Kings Cages does international shipping, could possibly get a flight cage from there.

Aviaries: https://classicpetenclosures.com.au/

Parrot Supplies in Australia:

Parrot Rescue Center Shop: https://www.parrotrescuecentre.com/shop
My Parrot Shop: https://myparrotshop.com/

Training:
https://www.goodbirdinc.com/parrot-store.html

Reminder: Need to source budgie breeders in Melbourne.

Avian vets in Melbourne:
https://www.parrotrescuecentre.com/r...vian-vets-vic/

https://www.theonlinepetshop.com.au/a...ull/232002.jpg

RavensGryf 07-28-2015 01:42 AM

Looks great. Sounds like you're quite well set for a whole flock :)! A well taken care of, spoiled little thing he or she will be for sure :D.

MerBoy 07-28-2015 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavensGryf (Post 3095114)
Looks great. Sounds like you're quite well set for a whole flock :)! A well taken care of, spoiled little thing he or she will be for sure :D.

Thank you!

Pretty boy 07-28-2015 03:43 AM

Great to see you are doing all the ground work before you get the budgies. Don't forget to get first Aid kit organised as well.

I have merged all of your previous posts to make one !:D

despoinaki 07-28-2015 05:44 AM

I love that cage! I wish I could afford one for my budgies! :)

StarlingWings 07-28-2015 11:48 AM

I love the cage, too, but does it have 1/2 inch bar spacing? This is important so the little budgie doesn't get caught between the bars ;)

Sounds like you're doing lots of great research, well done!

Jonah 07-28-2015 12:17 PM

Sounds like you have a nice plan laid out...:)

Abarriger 07-29-2015 03:27 PM

When will you be getting a bird? I have a deposit in on a birdie I hope to bring home in a month or two... I built my cage this weekend! I went for the Pervue F050.

MerBoy 07-29-2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abarriger (Post 3098321)
When will you be getting a bird? I have a deposit in on a birdie I hope to bring home in a month or two... I built my cage this weekend! I went for the Pervue F050.

I'm hoping to get them in late 2015-early 2016. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarlingWings (Post 3095650)
I love the cage, too, but does it have 1/2 inch bar spacing? This is important so the little budgie doesn't get caught between the bars ;)

Sounds like you're doing lots of great research, well done!

Yes it has 1/2 inch bar spacing. :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2000- 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - , 2403 Networks LLC. All rights reserved.