Gracie-Mae's Advice to the Lovelorn - Page 2 - Talk Budgies Forums


User Menu
Forum Home
Budgie Gallery
Budgie FAQ
Site Guidelines
How-To-Guide
Members List
Today's Posts
Log In
Register now!
Search



Advanced Search
Popular Forums
Announcements

Budgie Articles

Budgie Talk

Budgie Pictures

Budgie Videos

Budgie Behavior

Determining Gender

Your Budgie's Health

Taming and Bonding

Budgie Breeding

In Memory

Other Birds

Contests

Chit Chat

Site Information

Talk Network
Talk Budgies
Talk Cockatiels
Talk Parrotlets
Talk Parrots
Sponsored Ads

Go Back   Talk Budgies Forums > Budgie Talk > General Budgie Talk


Closed Thread
 
Short URL LinkBack Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 02-05-2012, 12:11 AM
louara's Avatar
louara (& gracie-mae)
Veteran Budgie
State:
 
Profile:louara is offline
Number of Budgies: one
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,530
Gallery: 7
Karma:
Points: 4769
Rep Power: 28
louara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond repute
Default

she is! well, get her over here, we need more details on what exactly is going on....aqua is after snowy and snowy is with sunny? this is a soap opera for sure....we need some answers from aqua his/herself....hee hee-gracie-mae xx

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #12  
Old 02-05-2012, 05:46 AM
i love Budgie's Avatar
i love Budgie (Amberlea)
Member of the Month September 2011
 
Profile:i love Budgie is offline
Number of Budgies: 5
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 7,747
Gallery: 0
Karma:
Points: 3174
Rep Power: 18
i love Budgie has a reputation beyond reputei love Budgie has a reputation beyond reputei love Budgie has a reputation beyond reputei love Budgie has a reputation beyond reputei love Budgie has a reputation beyond reputei love Budgie has a reputation beyond reputei love Budgie has a reputation beyond reputei love Budgie has a reputation beyond reputei love Budgie has a reputation beyond reputei love Budgie has a reputation beyond reputei love Budgie has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Hello Gracie-mae, Jack here!

I have to admit ... well ... I don't actually have a "girl friend" it is hard to find one out of a flock of all boys! I was wondering though ... what is the best way to "WOO" a lady and what present is the best to get her? I am feeling lucky this year, although I am not getting my hopes too high ... The others will probably steal her off me (the bullies!). I have to keep saying to myself ... I WILL FIND LOVE ONE DAY!

Thanks for the advice Gracie-mae I owe you one
  #13  
Old 02-05-2012, 07:00 AM
VickyLouise (Vicky)
Veteran Budgie
State:
 
Profile:VickyLouise is offline
Gender:
Number of Budgies: 12
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Essex
Posts: 6,243
Gallery: 36
Karma:
Points: 2627
Rep Power: 19
VickyLouise has a reputation beyond reputeVickyLouise has a reputation beyond reputeVickyLouise has a reputation beyond reputeVickyLouise has a reputation beyond reputeVickyLouise has a reputation beyond reputeVickyLouise has a reputation beyond reputeVickyLouise has a reputation beyond reputeVickyLouise has a reputation beyond reputeVickyLouise has a reputation beyond reputeVickyLouise has a reputation beyond reputeVickyLouise has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Dear Gracie-Mae,

Mum calls me a Cockatiel but I know that I am actually just a large budgie, so I hope I can still ask for your advice.

I have not been with my flock for very long but I have already developed strong feelings for another... Large budgie. His name is Lucky.

Lucky is such a handsome dude I am always trying my best to get to know him and 'whoo' him however he just doesn't seem interested!
He spends all of his time singing with his best friend Modo that he doesn't seem to have any time to talk to the rest of us. And seeing as I am the most beautiful big budgie in the flock he should be paying me some attention, once in a while...

So Gracie-Mae do you have any advice? How can I get him to notice me?
Should I send him a secret Valentine? What gift do you think he'd like?

From Lucy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14  
Old 02-05-2012, 07:27 AM
tippa's Avatar
tippa (Si)
Older Budgie
State:
 
Profile:tippa is offline
Gender:
Number of Budgies: 2
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,101
Gallery: 0
Karma:
Points: 2132
Rep Power: 13
tippa has a reputation beyond reputetippa has a reputation beyond reputetippa has a reputation beyond reputetippa has a reputation beyond reputetippa has a reputation beyond reputetippa has a reputation beyond reputetippa has a reputation beyond reputetippa has a reputation beyond reputetippa has a reputation beyond reputetippa has a reputation beyond reputetippa has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Dear Gracie-mae, My name is Winston.

I feel so lonely Gracie-mae . All my budgie buddies have found a new home and they're happy.

Handsome Si does tries his best to make me happy and also tries very hard to see that am not lonely - I mean I like him and that and he is SO HANDSOME but he is a male human and I am a male budgie, therefore he is not really someone I want for a valentine cuddle .

Si has got other parrots and again I'm not into those ugly birds - they are evil, noisy, messy, and they got big ugly beaks.

I feel so lonely Gracie-mae - all I want for valentine is another budgie, budgies are so cute such as yourself Gracie-mae(are you into toy boys?)

Please help me to mend my lonely heart for this valentine Gracie-mae
__________________
  #15  
Old 02-05-2012, 08:45 AM
bellabudgie99's Avatar
bellabudgie99 (Bella)
Lil' Birdy Girl
State:
 
Profile:bellabudgie99 is offline
Gender:
Number of Budgies: 5
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 3,790
Gallery: 0
Karma:
Points: 1120
Rep Power: 12
bellabudgie99 has much to be proud ofbellabudgie99 has much to be proud ofbellabudgie99 has much to be proud ofbellabudgie99 has much to be proud ofbellabudgie99 has much to be proud ofbellabudgie99 has much to be proud ofbellabudgie99 has much to be proud ofbellabudgie99 has much to be proud ofbellabudgie99 has much to be proud of
Default

Deer Gracie Mae...This is Sophie an I keep regurgitatin' food fer my momma, but she doesn't like it! Does she not like me? Whey doesn't she like the foods I spit up for her, are they bad? She says that I'm thee most adowable budgie in the WHOLE world, especially with my new face spots, but she still doesn't like the food!
~Princess Sophie
__________________
I'm Back.
  #16  
Old 02-05-2012, 02:39 PM
louara's Avatar
louara (& gracie-mae)
Veteran Budgie
State:
 
Profile:louara is offline
Number of Budgies: one
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,530
Gallery: 7
Karma:
Points: 4769
Rep Power: 28
louara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love Budgie View Post
Hello Gracie-mae, Jack here!

I have to admit ... well ... I don't actually have a "girl friend" it is hard to find one out of a flock of all boys! I was wondering though ... what is the best way to "WOO" a lady and what present is the best to get her? I am feeling lucky this year, although I am not getting my hopes too high ... The others will probably steal her off me (the bullies!). I have to keep saying to myself ... I WILL FIND LOVE ONE DAY!

Thanks for the advice Gracie-mae I owe you one
dear jack,
the best way to "woo" a lady is to buy her everything she wants.....take her shopping and everytime she says "ooo i like that" buy it! then take her out for dinner at a fancy schmancy place that has all her favorite foods..... odds are she will see you again...... hope you have a big credit limit! good luck jack- gracie-mae x
x
  #17  
Old 02-05-2012, 02:49 PM
louara's Avatar
louara (& gracie-mae)
Veteran Budgie
State:
 
Profile:louara is offline
Number of Budgies: one
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,530
Gallery: 7
Karma:
Points: 4769
Rep Power: 28
louara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyLouise View Post
Dear Gracie-Mae,

Mum calls me a Cockatiel but I know that I am actually just a large budgie, so I hope I can still ask for your advice.

I have not been with my flock for very long but I have already developed strong feelings for another... Large budgie. His name is Lucky.

Lucky is such a handsome dude I am always trying my best to get to know him and 'whoo' him however he just doesn't seem interested!
He spends all of his time singing with his best friend Modo that he doesn't seem to have any time to talk to the rest of us. And seeing as I am the most beautiful big budgie in the flock he should be paying me some attention, once in a while...

So Gracie-Mae do you have any advice? How can I get him to notice me?
Should I send him a secret Valentine? What gift do you think he'd like?

From Lucy.
dear lucy.
you have the heart of a budgie, so this does make you a budgie .....lucky is a boy and boys sometimes are not too bright if you catch my drift.... you have to get their attention by hitting them over the head....literally.... just go right up to him and give him a push....that will get his attention and he will have to notice you....then tell him you are sorry by giving him a valentine ....boys are pushovers for that kind of thing...... he sings with modo? are they like a boyband or something? Ludo? cool... are they any good? is mudo cute? hmmmm he needs a girlfriend too..... you should try to hook mudo up with another girl and then he won't hang around so much with lucky....good luck (y)! hee hee- gracie-mae xx
  #18  
Old 02-05-2012, 02:57 PM
louara's Avatar
louara (& gracie-mae)
Veteran Budgie
State:
 
Profile:louara is offline
Number of Budgies: one
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,530
Gallery: 7
Karma:
Points: 4769
Rep Power: 28
louara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippa View Post
Dear Gracie-mae, My name is Winston.

I feel so lonely Gracie-mae . All my budgie buddies have found a new home and they're happy.

Handsome Si does tries his best to make me happy and also tries very hard to see that am not lonely - I mean I like him and that and he is SO HANDSOME but he is a male human and I am a male budgie, therefore he is not really someone I want for a valentine cuddle .

Si has got other parrots and again I'm not into those ugly birds - they are evil, noisy, messy, and they got big ugly beaks.

I feel so lonely Gracie-mae - all I want for valentine is another budgie, budgies are so cute such as yourself Gracie-mae(are you into toy boys?)

Please help me to mend my lonely heart for this valentine Gracie-mae
dear winston,
oh dear you are troubled... nice of si to keep you company but you do need a date with your own species....parrots! ugh! they will eat all your food and destroy all your toys.. don't date a parrot....sorry i am spoken for...phoenix is my boyfriend and yes he is younger as he keeps reminding me! ..... hey winston there are lots of single girlie budgies right here.... post a valentine and see if one writes you back...you are very handsome i bet lots of girlies would like to date you.. just don't mention that you live with parrots....that's big a turnoff to a budgie....good luck!- gracie-mae xx
  #19  
Old 02-05-2012, 03:06 PM
louara's Avatar
louara (& gracie-mae)
Veteran Budgie
State:
 
Profile:louara is offline
Number of Budgies: one
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,530
Gallery: 7
Karma:
Points: 4769
Rep Power: 28
louara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellabudgie99 View Post
Deer Gracie Mae...This is Sophie an I keep regurgitatin' food fer my momma, but she doesn't like it! Does she not like me? Whey doesn't she like the foods I spit up for her, are they bad? She says that I'm thee most adowable budgie in the WHOLE world, especially with my new face spots, but she still doesn't like the food!
~Princess Sophie
dear princess sophie,
why do humans get grossed out when we give them food? don't they know this is the bestest gift in the whole wide world and the biggest compliant we can give a human is to spit food all over them? why do they not understand that? pooping on them too is fun ok-well since your mom is soooo fussy get her a mcdonalds coupon for valentine's day and let her buy her own food.....that stuff is junky but if that's what she wants....or you can try baking her some cookies... i have a recipe i can share with you if you want...and it has zero percent budgie spit in it....nice that she loves you so much sophie... you are lucky to have a mom like that. happy baking! gracie-mae xx
  #20  
Old 02-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Sonnie's Avatar
Young Budgie
State:
 
Profile:Sonnie is offline
Gender:
Number of Budgies: 1
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 533
Gallery: 0
Karma:
Points: 93
Rep Power: 9
Sonnie will become famous soon enough
Default

Dear Gracie-Mae,

My name is Sonnie and the love of my life comes and goes. I can't seem to figure out how to make it stay... Anyway, here is my little poem for it:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I love eating millet,
And earning it too.

... I know I said I love earning it, but really I want my love with me full time! How can I make it stay?
Closed Thread



Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2000- 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - , 2403 Networks LLC. All rights reserved.