Thank you so much everyone (from me and my little birbs
) for all your suggestions sorry not being able to respond on time as I was busy with my job and then not good internet connection in bad weather. I truly appreciate all your responses. But I guess everyone has missed my 2nd question in my post for which I have been waiting for replies.
Anywho, I loved this multi vista cage but now I've found another cage too and here is the link to that: Double Timbertown Treehouse Bird Cage, Double Bird Cages, Stacked Bird Cages, Breeder Cages, Bird Cages
(birdcages4less.com and cage name is Double Timbertown Treehouse Flight Bird cage in case if my link doesn't work like last time). I like both this cage and the multi vista but not sure which one to get so please help me you guys with also writing/telling me why you think which cage is best for my needs/concerns and If you were me then which cage would you pick?).
I like/dislike Avian Adventures Multi Vista Bird Cage as for these reasons:
1) I like I will be able to separate all my 3 birds when needed or if we all are not at home as one of my male budgie Rio recently started doing is sometimes not very often picks my other budgie's tail in his beak if they are sitting in front of him for eating food and if he wants to eat from that same bowl too at the same spot and won't leave it (other's tail) until we run to their cage so then he'll leave other's tail or will open his beak while running away (who used to be the one who will beaten up or chased by my other 2 budgies especially other male budgie still happens not very often though).
2) The other reason I like this Multi Vista cage that after getting flight cage for my current 3 budgies I'll get new female budgie after her quarentine time I'll be able to put her in this big flight cage but with only using divider to see the process of how other budgies will react to her presence stuff like that etc.
3) I don't like this cage as for its so tall and so I'll not be able to put their playstands on top of this cage as it'll be too high. (Let me know if this concern is worth it or not or if you have any idea or what do you think if my concern is right/wrong)?
4) The price for getting the base and then extension can be little off the point but I'm sure I can make this happen after seeing your suggestions so not big concern I guess.
The reasons I like or don't like that Double Timbertown flight cage with divider in the middle:
1)I like this that they'll have big space for flight too and I'll be able to separate my current female budgie with current 2 male budgies at night time.
2) I like this that this is not too tall so I can still able to put their playstands/play gyms etc on top of this cage without being too tall.
3) I don't like this cage as that my new female budgie will not be able to be with them after quarentine time I mean to put her in for a little while so I can see how they all adjust or belong in the beginning?
4) I do like this cage as my 2 male budgies will be on one side and 2 female budgies will stay on the other site but what I don't like what if we are not home then will Rio still be picking other budgie's tail in his beak or fightning will still happen after getting this cage (even I think this will not happen after getting them big cage as I think current fighting happens as their current cage is very small not enough space for these 3 birbs)?
Sorry for long respond/post but I've been thinking a lot since your suggestions and stuck between these 2 cages
, my sister likes that multi vista and my brother likes that too but he also thinks that multi vista will be huge and so he suggested me that timbertown cage which made me confused all again and then I thought why not share my concerns and ask for my birb's friends who might help to suggest THE BEST HOME for my/your friend birbs. We (my little birds and I including my siblings) will appreciate your help a lot.
Thank you so much. God bless you all.
and yellow budgie.