Talk Budgies Forums

Talk Budgies Forums (https://www.talkbudgies.com/forum.php)
-   Lighthearted and Upbeat Chit Chat Only (https://www.talkbudgies.com/298-lighthearted-upbeat-chit-chat-only/)
-   -   Hey, Hey! Mallorn really is a celebrity! (https://www.talkbudgies.com/lighthearted-upbeat-chit-chat-only/273553-hey-hey-mallorn-really-celebrity.html)

Niamhf 03-20-2015 07:56 AM

Congratulations she certainly looks the part :) they are lovely pictures:budgie:

aluz 03-20-2015 09:09 AM

Congratulations to Mallorn! She is also a celebrity here at Talk Budgies. ;)

chirper 03-20-2015 09:26 AM

Congratulations :bowdown: Her Highness

nuxi 03-20-2015 11:13 AM

Congratulations,sweet little Princess!:budgie:

jessyrae 03-20-2015 04:22 PM

Congratulations :) I checked it out to see what all the buzz was about and its pretty cool. So again congratulations Mallorn :)

PrincipePio 03-20-2015 06:05 PM

Congrats to Sammy's girlfriend, Mallorn! Thank you for introducing me to Cooper's Corner - I've never seen it! :)

StarlingWings 03-20-2015 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhf (Post 2827313)
Congratulations she certainly looks the part :) they are lovely pictures:budgie:

Aww, thank you very much. She certainly acts the part, silly girl :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by aluz (Post 2827513)
Congratulations to Mallorn! She is also a celebrity here at Talk Budgies. ;)

It's an honor, Aluz! She loves all of you here on TB also :rolleyes:
Quote:

Originally Posted by chirper (Post 2827569)
Congratulations :bowdown: Her Highness

Oh, thank you, thank you!
And thank you from me, too :o
Quote:

Originally Posted by nuxi (Post 2827801)
Congratulations,sweet little Princess!:budgie:

Many thanks from me and the Princess :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessyrae (Post 2828265)
Congratulations :) I checked it out to see what all the buzz was about and its pretty cool. So again congratulations Mallorn :)

She and I thank you very much--We do, indeed--Shhh! Don't interrupt. Ahem. Thanks for the congrats :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincipePio (Post 2828417)
Congrats to Sammy's girlfriend, Mallorn! Thank you for introducing me to Cooper's Corner - I've never seen it! :)

Thank you Bethany, I think Sammy is the real winner :loveeyes:
Oh, Mallorn. I think spring is getting to her head... But, yes, thank you, Bethany :giggle:

RusselltheGrey 03-21-2015 12:09 AM

She's a beautiful girl, for sure. Congratulations on this honor, pretty Mallorn!

StarlingWings 03-21-2015 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RusselltheGrey (Post 2829121)
She's a beautiful girl, for sure. Congratulations on this honor, pretty Mallorn!

Thank you! :proud: Mallorn is glad to have been chosen! :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2000- 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - , 2403 Networks LLC. All rights reserved.