Talk Budgies Forums

Talk Budgies Forums (https://www.talkbudgies.com/forum.php)
-   Lighthearted and Upbeat Chit Chat Only (https://www.talkbudgies.com/298-lighthearted-upbeat-chit-chat-only/)
-   -   Anthony and Cleopatra (https://www.talkbudgies.com/lighthearted-upbeat-chit-chat-only/297825-anthony-cleopatra.html)

Jedikeet 07-09-2015 01:23 PM

Antony and Cleopatra
 
https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...psoc7wawld.jpg

20th Century Fox Presents
A Faerybee Fantasy & Jedikeet Entertainment Production
A Peachy B DeMille Film

ANTONY AND CLEOPATRA

https://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/...c%20Antony.jpg
-Starring-
Queen Betty as Cleopatra and King Chewie as Marc Antony
Special Quest Stars - Skipper as Julius Caesar and Scooter as Pompey

Screenplay by Jedikeet
Costume and Production Designer: Deborah Faerybee
Betty and Chewie's Special Wardrobe provided by PRADA and VERSACE
Betty's Custom Jewelery provided by BULGARI
Music composed by Ennio Morricone and conducted by Orchestra Roma Sinfonietta
Executive Producers: Deborah Faerybee and Jedikeet
Directed by Peachy B DeMille

IN THEATERS CHRISTMAS 2015
Best viewed in IMAX and IMAX 3D!

:clap:

StarlingWings 07-09-2015 10:06 PM

Can I get advance tickets?
Can I come to the premier?
Will I get some autographs?

;)
They're so cute dressed as royal Egyptians! I must say, Chewie fills out that gladiator outfit perfectly :giggle:

aluz 07-10-2015 05:27 AM

Wow, I can't wait to watch this one!! :D

Pretty boy 07-10-2015 06:18 AM

Nick you have done a splendid production with the help of FaeryBee. The stars are the limit, imagine a Christmas Pantomime with all of our Star Performers :2thumbs:

I just loved watching all of these era movies with the lavish costumes and those realistic back drops .;)

Jonah 07-10-2015 11:17 AM

No doubt this will be a block buster, a must see for all serious budgie fan's...:D

That picture show's FaeryBee fantasy images to be at a level of perfection never before seen in realm of budgie graphic's...:)

Jedikeet 07-10-2015 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarlingWings (Post 3059153)
Can I get advance tickets?
Can I come to the premier?
Will I get some autographs?

;)
They're so cute dressed as royal Egyptians! I must say, Chewie fills out that gladiator outfit perfectly :giggle:

Well of course! You and Mallorn will receive VIP tickets for the world premier at the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood. Kobe also wishes to ask Mallorn (but too chicken to do so himself) to be his date to the show and premiere party in Beverly Hills.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aluz (Post 3059441)
Wow, I can't wait to watch this one!! :D

You will be our honored guest at the premiere, Lady Ana.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pretty boy (Post 3059489)
Nick you have done a splendid production with the help of FaeryBee. The stars are the limit, imagine a Christmas Pantomime with all of our Star Performers :2thumbs:

I just loved watching all of these era movies with the lavish costumes and those realistic back drops .;)

Thanks Cathy and I also love classic Hollywood period epics. Gone with the Wind, Lawrence of Arabia, and Ben Hur are my Top 3 favorites but I was a bit disappointed with Liz Taylor's Cleopatra, which was a visually stunning film but the plot and characters lacked substance and emotional depth. Such a shame, it was the most expensive movie made at the time with titanic production values but it ended up being a very boring film. That's why I'm hoping 'our' Cleopatra will be a big improvement in every way.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonah (Post 3059809)
No doubt this will be a block buster, a must see for all serious budgie fan's...:D

That picture show's FaeryBee fantasy images to be at a level of perfection never before seen in realm of budgie graphic's...:)

Yessireee, FaeryBee Fantasy is the A-list Hollywood production and modern equivalent of Walt Disney Studios, David O Selznick Productions, and LucasFilms.:clap:

SPBudgie 07-17-2015 11:47 AM

Oooo - can't Wait to see them on the red carpet at the premiere of this Epic movie - Just outstanding costumes and special effects!

Jedikeet 09-06-2015 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPBudgie (Post 3073993)
Oooo - can't Wait to see them on the red carpet at the premiere of this Epic movie - Just outstanding costumes and special effects!

Thanks Ollie and youre definitely honorary VIP at the premiere:D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2000- 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - , 2403 Networks LLC. All rights reserved.