11-23-2014, 08:25 PM
I'm very sorry that little Jingle has passed unexpectedly.
I don't know what kind of cage you had him in but there are many things that can cause a budgie to become ill. Heavy metal poisoning is a possibility, fumes from chemicals, etc.
There is no way to know for sure what caused his death without having a necropsy performed.
Remember the good times with little Jingle and know that he is now whole and happy at the Rainbow Bridge.
It is because of Love we Grieve
Because of Love we are also comforted
in our Sorrow
In Memories, may you find Healing
In Time, may you find Peace
In the Power of Love, may you find Comfort.
Fly High and Free little one -- Rest In Peace.