Talk Budgies Forums

Talk Budgies Forums (https://www.talkbudgies.com/forum.php)
-   In Memory (https://www.talkbudgies.com/33-memory/)
-   -   4 Years past today and i still miss Buster so much.. (https://www.talkbudgies.com/memory/325377-4-years-past-today-i-still-miss-buster-so-much.html)

LynandIndigo 12-03-2015 04:22 PM

4 Years past today and i still miss Buster so much..
 
I miss Buster so much after 4 years past...
How time flies and i still miss Buster so much today is 4 years since i lost my beautiful Buster I think of Buster every day.. I held him in my hand up close to my chest while he was going to heaven... Oh and how my heart hurt.. I am feeling sad today...

Buster pasted away from Cancer but i had 6 long years with him he made me happy with the little things he did he couldn't do things like a normal bird could but he was so loving....Buster was also disabled and could do a lot of things..But i let him be a normal bird... I see some of the things he does in Indi i never thought i could love another bird after losing buster but i have and i am so glad i did get another bird which is Indi and he has made me happy again...

I love you Buster and you are always in my heart... I miss you very much...I have your beautiful photo hanging up on the wall where you use to be so we can see you every day...You are now keeping my dad happy..... So many Memories....



My Beautiful Boy..
https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/...ps05b5fa35.jpg

Buster's new Tribute slideshow..
https://youtu.be/YqmBdGoxSCU

Niamhf 12-03-2015 04:37 PM

That is a lovely tribute to Buster Lyn. I'm sure he's watching over you. RIP little fellow.

nuxi 12-03-2015 04:39 PM

Lyn,I'm sorry you miss Buster so much!:( But I'm glad Indi made you happy again.:hug: Keep Buster in good memory and try to focus on giving your love and energy to Indi.:hug:

LynandIndigo 12-03-2015 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhf (Post 3324985)
That is a lovely tribute to Buster Lyn. I'm sure he's watching over you. RIP little fellow.

Thank you Niamhf my friend.. Yes i am sure he is to..

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuxi (Post 3324993)
Lyn,I'm sorry you miss Buster so much!:( But I'm glad Indi made you happy again.:hug: Keep Buster in good memory and try to focus on giving your love and energy to Indi.:hug:

Thank you Gaby you are so sweet...Yes i do miss buster but that is natural i still miss my dad to...But Indigo has made me very happy and i love him so much just like i did with Buster.... Indi is now my beautiful boy who i adore so much..Buster is now if my heart...

Kate C 12-03-2015 06:03 PM

A beautiful tribute to Buster Lyn. And in Buster's own words 'Clever Budgie', and he certainly was.

jean20057 12-03-2015 06:23 PM

4 Attachment(s)
That was a beautiful tribute, Lyn. Buster was a very lucky birdie to have such a wonderful mama like you. That tribute to him made me tear up, it was very beautiful. Treasure your memories of him and your dad, and find peace and happiness in your time with Indigo.

Jonah 12-03-2015 07:19 PM

Although the sadness can be painful, it is a true indicator of what we had with our beloved pet's for the
time we were blessed with them....:hug:

LynandIndigo 12-03-2015 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate C (Post 3325097)
A beautiful tribute to Buster Lyn. And in Buster's own words 'Clever Budgie', and he certainly was.

Thanks Kate Yes Buster was a clever bird he could do lots of things like a normal bird did... When he was on my shoulder he wanted to be in the front of my face so he hung onto my skin and climbed down to be in front of me and boy did that hurt...

Quote:

Originally Posted by jean20057 (Post 3325105)
That was a beautiful tribute, Lyn. Buster was a very lucky birdie to have such a wonderful mama like you. That tribute to him made me tear up, it was very beautiful. Treasure your memories of him and your dad, and find peace and happiness in your time with Indigo.

Thank you Kristen.I loved Buster so much.. After having a quite budgie i now have a very lively and full of beans Indigo... I am glad you liked my slideshow... I put my heart and soul into making it...


Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonah (Post 3325121)
Although the sadness can be painful, it is a true indicator of what we had with our beloved pet's for the
time we were blessed with them....:hug:

Thank you Randy.. I am remembering my Beautiful Buster i have been looking at his photo's and just remembering how much buster could do and the love he gave us... Now i have Indigo and i also see Buster in Indi cause Indi does some things that Buster use to do..

Budgiezilla 12-03-2015 10:29 PM

That is very sad, and also very sweet. RIP, Buster.

LynandIndigo 12-03-2015 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budgiezilla (Post 3325225)
That is very sad, and also very sweet. RIP, Buster.

Thank you Katherine for your nice comment..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2000- 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - , 2403 Networks LLC. All rights reserved.