Even reading other people's "In memory" threads, I've cried, let alone writing this one. The day before Christmas Eve, my little Razz passed away. She was only two. I figured out, thanks to the other TalkBudgie members, that she died of Teflon poisoning, along with my cockatiel Boloney and brother's budgie Cief. I can't find any pictures of her at the moment, but I'll post one when I do. She was bright yellow and green, blotchy. Enjoy your time at Rainbow Bridge little Razzle, I'll come get you one day...
LiaH, I'm so sorry to read about your loss, and what a terrible time for it to happen.
Rest in peace little Razz.
__________________ "Remember that your first responsibility is to yourself, because those dependent on you need you to be in your best health and frame of mind.
Your next responsiblity is to those closest to you, be it human or animal"