Resulting chick colors
Ive tried and tried to understand about mutations and genetics and it goes right over my head so heres my questions.
1. If i pair a dominant blue pied cock with a single factor yf1 cobalt hen (i think split for opaline) what would my chicks look like.
2. Single factor cobalt cock with a single factor skyblue hen.
3. Yellow peid hen with either dom blue peid cock or cobalt sf cock.
4. Creamino hen to either dom blue peid cock or cobalt sf cock.
I would like to know roughly so i know who to pair and not. Not really breeding for mutations but still. Can anybody help me.
Nobody can help me. I know somebody has to @ least have ideas.
1. I'm not sure about yellow face genetics, sorry...
2. SF cobalt x SF sky blue would make 50% cobalt and 50% sky
3. Recessive yellow pied x dominant blue pied I think would make a mixture of some yellow and some blue dominant pieds. Recessive yellow pied x SF cobalt would make 100% normal cobalt
4. Creamino x domiant blue pied would make 100% dominant blue pied. I'm not sure about creamino x SF cobalt.
I'm really not great at genetics, so most of these are just guesses... :P
Take a look at the stickies at the top of the "Mutations" subforum. ;)
Thanx. I have deborah and like i said for some reason i cant seem to grasp it. I have spent hours and hours looking @ the charts, ect and :dunno:.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2000- 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - , 2403 Networks LLC. All rights reserved.