I have a couple of questions that I'm a little blurred on...
1. Well, all along I thought that Milo was a YF2 Dilute Sky Blue.. but now I'm starting to wonder if he is actually a Greywing?
2. What are the differences between a Dilute and a Greywing? I know that Greywings can dilute the body color as well, so what are the key differences to look for? Do the cheek feathers make a difference at all? (Dilute: sky blue cheek feathers, Greywing: dark blue cheek feathers?)
3. If a Normal Sky Blue budgies has every characteristic of a Normal mutation (full colored wings, no band), but has a tiny, tiny small patch on the back of his head, is he still a Normal or a Pied?
4. If a Light Green Dominant Pied is all yellow with Pied wing markings and a band across the stomach, but has clear, white flight feathers, is he a Dominant Pied or a Clearflight? Can clearflights have bands on the stomach?
5. Last Question.... How on earth do you make up the mutation line?? I know the Yellow Face factor comes first, but after that, I always seem to mix it up to what other people say..
Is it, for exmaple, YF2 Opaline Sky Blue Pied?
Or YF2 Sky Blue Opaline Pied?
Or YF2 Recessive Pied Opaline Blue?
Thanks in advanced!