This is the genetic calculator I found and it is extremely complicated!
Now here are my questions
1) which side is for the males and which side is for the females? (1.0 and 0.1 doesn't tell me squat)
2) What would i click on for a Violet Sky Blue Dominate Pied ?
3) and since my Albino hen is masking the Dominate Pied mutation HOW do i add that to it ? Do i put it as a visual Even know i can't see it because the Albino mutation over rides the Dominate Pied ?
4) which one of those Pieds are Dominate? it only has 3 different pieds to choose from (not including Spangle which i didn't know was considered "pied)
5) how do you know if your pied birds and Spangle birds are Single Factor or Double Factor?
6) and for my Grey birds Do i use the one that says "grey" or the one that says "(ENG) Rec. Grey"??
7) and what in the world do you click on when their mutation isn't even on there? Like my Light Green Cinnamon female, Ok i can put Cinnamon BUT what do i click on for Light Green? and which blue is considered SKY BLUE?
Like i said this thing is extremely confusing, hard to use BUT the only one i can find for Budgies
So can some one explain to me in easy to understand terms on how to use the darn thing???