Having had some advice from TB members on these aspects.... I wish to ask U to see if the below 2 pairings are correct examples of pairings that have produced FBC Greywing (PAIR A) & Clearwing (PAIR B) off-spring respectively....?
Especially your views on how the genetics of such pairings worked in these examples OR has worked for your pairings?
1) Colony breeding,but I'm very certain about these pairings & off-spring;
2) Pair A - Cock is split for Opaline, knowing this from his mother & babies;
3) Pair B - If I understand Opaline correct the Hen gave this gene in split form and/or visual form to the cock babies?
4) Pair B - This pair gave a good number of Opaline Light-green babies as well, and with the Blue-series babies...the Hen has to be split for Blue;
5) These off-spring shown are only some of the babies ...thus focussing only on the FBC Greywing & Clearwing looking babies...
Comments & photos of your examples will be appreciated...
Thx 2 all 4 help in advance,