Honestly I've not looked at the other's comments...so let's try:
All cocks, except no.1....
1) Light-Green Cinnamon Spangle - almost same as no. 5 (are they related?); cannot be split for Opaline as hen....BUT unlike no.5 has only "grey only cheek patches" - does that say anything about being "split Greywing"?;
2) Sky-Blue Dominant Pied ("thumb-print spot" to back of head);
3) Sky-Blue Opaline spangle...I think I see body colour inbetween spangle wing markings, thus Opaline;
4) Grey Cobalt Blue (in one pic looks to be), likely others show more like Mauve Blue;
5) Light-Green Cinnamon Spangle /(split) Opaline...opaline due to less head barring to side of face...purple+grey cheek patches?
Now I'll check what the experts said...has anyone have comments on the Opaline and/or Cinnamon I'm seeing...or if some "split" will be visible?
Last edited by JacoRBow_RSA; 08-23-2011 at 07:52 AM.