Talk Budgies Forums

Talk Budgies Forums (https://www.talkbudgies.com/forum.php)
-   Mutations and Genetics (https://www.talkbudgies.com/25-mutations-genetics/)
-   -   Who are we? (https://www.talkbudgies.com/mutations-genetics/77874-who-we.html)

JacoRBow_RSA 10-05-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budgiebud (Post 900174)
Anyone else guys :question: :)

.

Hi BudgieBud,

What about....my below guess ? =>
Opaline cobalt Blue Spangle (cock) - appear darker blue than sky;
Violet Sky Blue-Grey spangle (hen) - but body colour washed out a lot? (dilute involved?);
Opaline Grey-DarkGreen Greywing spangle (cock) - could have cinnamon, as some spangle edges appear "brown-ish"; greywing given the silver cheek patches...could there be yellow face also?; given the vivid yellow markings on the wings, neck and rump?

Do reveal the answer pse..
Enjoy them, they look stunning!
JacodK

Budgiebud 10-06-2011 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacoRBow_RSA (Post 900700)
Hi BudgieBud,

What about....my below guess ? =>
Opaline cobalt Blue Spangle (cock) - appear darker blue than sky;
Violet Sky Blue-Grey spangle (hen) - but body colour washed out a lot? (dilute involved?);
Opaline Grey-DarkGreen Greywing spangle (cock) - could have cinnamon, as some spangle edges appear "brown-ish"; greywing given the silver cheek patches...could there be yellow face also?; given the vivid yellow markings on the wings, neck and rump?

Do reveal the answer pse..
Enjoy them, they look stunning!
JacodK

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dries (Post 900595)
I think the time has come to reveal the secret!!

.
There is no secret Dries. :D

The mutations are obvious and most of you guys almost got all right. :thumbsup:

Anyhow I have the advantage that I see them in person.

Here they are...

1: Sky Blue Opaline Spangle - Male

2: Grey Green Cinnamon Opaline Spangle - Female

3: Grey Spangle - Female


.

FaeryBee 10-06-2011 03:31 PM

See, I didn't even try to venture a guess because I haven't even begun to try to figure out mutations! :laughing: Now that the answers have been revealed though, I can say what I've been wanting to say all along...

They are ALL ADORABLE!!!

I'd have a really hard time trying to choose one out of those three as my favorite--I'd want them all. :giggle:

bellabudgie99 10-06-2011 03:59 PM

Oh darn it! I got the first one right...and I almost got the last one. :o These WERE hard ones though! :p

Budgiebud 10-08-2011 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaeryBee (Post 901416)
See, I didn't even try to venture a guess because I haven't even begun to try to figure out mutations! :laughing: Now that the answers have been revealed though, I can say what I've been wanting to say all along...

They are ALL ADORABLE!!!

I'd have a really hard time trying to choose one out of those three as my favorite--I'd want them all. :giggle:

Thank You! :)

I would love to give them to you but we are quite far. :)

.

Budgiebud 10-08-2011 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellabudgie99 (Post 901438)
OH darn it! I got the first one right...and I almost got the last one. :o These WERE hard ones though! :p

Yes you did very well. :)

.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2000- 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - , 2403 Networks LLC. All rights reserved.