Hi; I will TRY to help you.
In the first picture the young one seems to be a yellowface mauve greywing (maybe pied), and the adult a olive green spangle (maybe pied, sorry the sun is too much),
then, two chicks: a dominant pied olive green male, and a dominant pied double factor pied mauve male.
I don't know much about genetics, but I hope that I didn't wrong!! compliments, what a beautyful budgies!!
I believe the first smaller one is a YF cinnamon opaline cobalt - her throat spots look brown. Can you tell if they are brown or grey? She also has pink feet, which usually, but not all the time, points to cinnamon. The big guy is a green spangle, I can't decide on what dark factor he has. And maybe he is opaline and maybe grey instead of olive - can you post a clear pic of his back? What color is the little bit of cheek patch that he has?
The first chick looks like a grey green dom pied to me. In the photos, his cheek patches look a little washed out. Is that so, or is it just the photos? Grey factor birds will have a cornflower blue cheeck patch while non grey factor will have the royal blue/violet cheek patches. The last guy looks like a cobalt opaline rec pied greywing to me. Could you post a pic of his back? I have bred several opaline greywing RP and they have so few markings that it can be hard to tell, but his body color looks diluted to me and those markings on the shoulder look grey, not black. Can you confirm any of that? Are any of these birds related? Also, the chicks look like males to me, if you were wondering.
1. Her throat spots - I would lean more towards brown, but I'm really not sure. XD On the other budgie forum I'm a member of she was called 'Yellow Face Opaline Spangle Cobalt Female' (that's a mouthful XD)
2. His cheek patches are sort of violet but with white on the bottom. I will try to get a picture of his back asap!
3. I think the colour in the picture is pretty acurate for green boy chicky on the cheek patches front. They're not super bold. It's pretty gloomy here today though (typical welsh weather) so when the sun comes out I'll take another picture of his face.
4. I hope Penny is a girl - but you may well be right! Her(his) cere is very pale blue. Here's a side view. I don't know if that helps any!
Her(his) body colour is very pale.
5. As far as I know these birds aren't related. I'm not 100% sure though since I rehomed three of those four, so I know little about the origins.
__________________ My flock - Benny, Walt, Pig, Angus, Malcolm, Stevie, Nigella, Suzie and Karl. x Rest in peace, Sheldon and Hank.
The first bird is def not spangle. So I'm gonna stick with my first suggestion until Nev or Lindsey or Dries comes along and tells me I'm wrong. Same as with the dom pied chick. I think I got the last one correct as well - opaline greywing RP cobalt.
Can you post a pic in natural light with no flash looking straight at his face? I've been wrong before, for sure. And it is a recessive pied cobalt, but I also think it's opaline and greywing from it's extreme lack of markings and what looks like a diluted body color and grey stripes up on the "shoulder" instead of black.