Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 videos here.

The first is of a clutch of six. I'm basically just showing them off. I love breeding this is my third year breeding, I breed them twice a year.

I do accidentally say a swear word in here so please don't mind that I couldn't cut it out haha. I also talk stupid like sometimes I can't help it when I'm filming, so don't mind that either lol!!

Also i don't want negative comments about using "shell grit" it's what works for my budgies and I change it twice weekly to keep it fresh.

This second video is of a mammas first discovery of a hatchling. It's not actually hers. The original mumma of the bubba let her first hatchling die so when this one hatched I popped it in this ones nesting box along with the egg. I decided to film it to see how she responded I wasn't sure what else to do but she has accepted it.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Bec. Your Beautilul babies are just beautiful. Are they yellow faced violet budgies.. I no where to come to buy a budgie... I'm going to watch your video again...BEC I WISH YOU WERE LIVING IN Bundaberg...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Love seeing the mother-to-be accepting the chick! :)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys they are so cute! Mamas other two babies have hatched now

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.