Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
For the American budgie category I would love to enter my budgie Sammy into the budgie show because I really like his colours and I think he is a very cute budgie

·
Registered
436 Posts
for the best other large bird

Large Bird Category
Merlin

Large Bird Category
Rainbow

Large Bird Category
Sinbad

my english budgie ( no name yet )

my male tiel popeye

my female tiel olive oil

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,192 Posts
Bird Show entries

American Budgie
Lyla

American Budgie
Lily

American Budgie
Misty

American Budgie
Holly

American Budgie
Pepper

American Budgie
Peatri

American Budgie
Perry

American Budgie
Buddy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bird Show Entry

American Pet Budgie: I am entering my little yellow-face type ii, Paulie. I first found Paulie hopping in the alley behind my home on May.15, 2012. After no response to my craigslist ad, I decide to keep him. I hadn't had a budgie for over 20 years and dove in head first learning bird keeping all over again. On July 24, 2013, Paulie flew out a window and I thought I would never see him again. I posted a craigslist ad reporting him missing. 3 days later I received an email from a kind woman who lived about a mile away, she found him! That bird has 9 lives! I love his yellow face, green breast, and blue belly! I hope you do too.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts

Ladyboy - American/Pet Type Budgie

Raggamuffin - Best Other Small Bird

Duke - Best Other Medium Bird

Mr. Quaker - Best Other Medium Bird

Charlie - Best Other Medium Bird

Bonnie - Best Other Large Bird

·
Registered
22 Posts
Beakeeto American Pet Budgie entry

Please enter Beakeeto in the American Pet Budgies catagory. He is a rescued Sky Blue Clear wing. I found him in the sytreet dodging traffic. He turned out to be the best budgie companion. He learned to talk for me and was eager to tame. I could not have chosen a better bird if I had wanted one. So he and I came together by fate and no one looked for their lost bird. No one I knew wanted him. Well 2 months passed and I got attatched to him so we bonded.
He is a beautiful bird. So I want to enter him as my Winning Destiny. I hope this picture is OK even if it was taken in his cage.

Thank you,
Susie and Beaky
Covina, CA

Attachments

·
Mexican Food Bird Clan
1,445 Posts

Taco is entering the English Budgies Contest

Chalupa (Chupie) would like to enter the pet budgie contest

Tamale would like to enter the small bird category contest.

And Chili won't sit still long enough to get a photo... if I can actually get one of her, I'll add on later :)

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.