Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

4000 posts!

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  despoinaki 
#1 ·
Hey people, I just saw that I posted 4000 posts in the forum! :D I had some times of absence here- since I joined this community in 2012- but I think this is big! :D I started learning things about the budgies and ended up having many friends, sharing things about budgies and our lives! :woot:
Thank you all for being here! You are all great people! Your feathered friends are wonderful! and this community... is like a second family!! :jumping:
I love TB forum!! :grouphug:
:party10::party3::happy4:

#9 ·
Thank you so much, my friend! I love your posts too! :D

Well done , my friend!! Jo Ann:laughing::laughing::laughing::cheers::cheers::music::music::jumping1::urock:
Thanks a lot my wise JoAnn! :D

Congratulations on breaking the 4000 posts milestone, Despina! :party3: And do keep your awesome posts coming! :D
Thank you my friend!! I love being here and you are one of the people that make this place special! :D

Many congratulations, you know how much I love all of them! :D

:party: :party2: :party3: :clap:

I better see lots more in the future ;)
Geneva thank you! :) I love your posts too, all served up with good sense of humour! :D

That is awesome my friend, we are certainly happy to have you here, our first ever Member of the Year, and I am looking forward to many thousand's more...congrat's....:party2:
Thanks a lot my friend! :D That was a really great honour and more is being here... enjoying this nice company of yours and the other members! :D

on your first
Despina!

I'm looking forward to the next 4000
:hug:
Miss Faery Bee.. thank you! I love being here and having friends like you! We'll see about the next 4000! :p

#7 ·
That is awesome my friend, we are certainly happy to have you here, our first ever Member of the Year, and I am looking forward to many thousand's more...congrat's....:party2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.