Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings y'all!

This film is a Thank You Note to SpickieDavies, for all she's shared of the wonderful birds in her life.

There were so many really Great photos, that I had to eliminate Dozens from the movie, for just plain lack of space! Having said that, I also happened to Include One budgie that is Not Spickie's -Those of you who know Spickie's birds are invited to guess Which One!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnUwro22zKc"]YouTube - SpickieDavies' Birds[/nomedia]

Hope you enjoy this!
in Jesus,
Ollieollieapple

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
OMG! you did A WONDERFUL job on that video! I love seing spikey's flock! and that music fit the slide show PERFECT! i didn't want it to end!:D :eek:. you did a beautiful job and really did her flock some justice! BRAVO!:clap::2thumbs:

·
Registered
835 Posts
You did a great job with that video and for sure you chose the right music and the right theme, it was so nice to watch it!

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
That was so much fun! I had to watch it twice. The birds are all so cute. Thanks for sharing.

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thank you all for your kind and encouraging responses! There is hardly anything more satisfying than to know that the Good Lord has brought joy into people's life through my work - just as He has brought much joy into My life, through the photography work of so many at TalkBudgies! There's a continuous slide show of fabulous budgie photos playing on my desktop throughout each and every day of my computer time - just So Fun!

By the way, the music is: (wouldn't you know it...) "Dill Pickle Rag"! I think this is entirely appropriate for Spickie's little "Bunch of Hooligans" (as she likes to call them...) - Pickle shaped, Salty, cute, crunchy, fun, funny - in other words, totally in character!:D

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the music cracks me up :laughing: lovely video! great seeing mango in there
I love to see you beautiful little Mango too!:loveeyes::wave::grouphug:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Good job my dear Ollie!! you are really respectable. i cant imagine how much time you have spent on this project! i really admire your preserverence. salute!

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good job my dear Ollie!! you are really respectable. i cant imagine how much time you have spent on this project! i really admire your preserverence. salute!
Thank you, Sweet Thing! It's a pure pleasure to have such wonderful subjects to work with as these magnificent
budgies!:loveeyes::budge::budgie::budge::jumping1:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.