Talk Budgies Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pleased to announce that today we added a new member to our family! Pics yet to come. She's a sweet girl from the SPCA. All they know about her is she was found outside. She's currently in quarantine in our office though she has already done three weeks at the SPCA and had a vet check with the all clear.

·
Administrator
55,530 Posts
Congratulations, Moira!
I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures of Sweetie's new friend when the time comes.
Have you named her yet?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The SPCA named her Azur but I don't think it fits her very well. We're going to rename her once we know her a bit better.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey everyone! It's been almost a week and here are a couple pics I got of Azur. She's nervous but quite friendly. She's been hanging out with my husband while he works during the day and he reports she's been preening and beak grinding and chirping to him throughout the day. I've also made a physical check up appointment for her for next Wednesday.

Could anyone tell me what her colouring is? I'll try to get a better pic of her back soon, but it's hard as she's camera shy haha

Attachments

·
Administrator
55,530 Posts
She's beautiful!
You'll need to post your question about her mutation in that section of the forum to be sure our experts see it.
I'm going to guess (and it's truly just a guess) that she is a sky-blue normal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts