Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This photo is a gift to Deb FaeryBee.. Indigo is going on a holiday to America to see his friends Peachy and his family. He has his bag packed with lots of goodies..He is on his private plane ready to go but the thing is that Indigo is leaving me behind and making the trip to see Deb and her family. Indigo said i can come next time he is stocked up with Millet etc I hope he doesn't go for to long as ill miss him so very much.. Indigo broke into my computer and did this photoshop picture for you Deb. He said that he hopes that you like it.

Indigo off to America to see Deb and her friends.

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Goodness Lyn and Indigo, that plane certainly is very flash I am sure Indi will be very comfortable and happy going all that way in that style. LOL:budgie:
he!! he!! Yes Indi had to have the best of everything in his plane he bought it the other day with his credit card I didn't even no Indigo had a credit card he has the plane all to himself lucky guy.

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
VERY well done, Lyn!!

This is an Most EXCELLENT job of PhotoShopping and I'm quite impressed.
Thank you for dedicating this wonderful picture to me. :hug:

You can obviously do PhotoShopped pictures as well as I now and you'll be able to make some really cool signatures of Indi for the upcoming holidays!

Peachy and the FaeryBee Flock are eagerly awaiting Indi's arrival at the Dulles International Airport which is only 8 miles from our home.

We'll be sure to meet Indi in a limo fit for his refined taste since it's obvious that he prefers to travel in style all the way. :giggle:

I hope our townhouse and the adjacent surroundings won't be too shabby for Indi after all that luxury! :eek:

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VERY well done, Lyn!!

This is an Most EXCELLENT job of PhotoShopping and I'm quite impressed.
Thank you for dedicating this wonderful picture to me. :hug:

Thankyou deb. But it will be a while before I post a signature I'm not really that good yet I spent hours with this one. I do like fiddling in photoshop haven't really done much in it. I am glad that you liked it. I like your signatures that you do deb.

You can obviously do PhotoShopped pictures as well as I now and you'll be able to make some really cool signatures of Indi for the upcoming holidays!

Peachy and the FaeryBee Flock are eagerly awaiting Indi's arrival at the Dulles International Airport which is only 8 miles from our home.

We'll be sure to meet Indi in a limo fit for his refined taste since it's obvious that he prefers to travel in style all the way. :giggle:

I hope our townhouse and the adjacent surroundings won't be too shabby for Indi after all that luxury! :eek:
Great job, I just love Indi in that hat.
Thank you Cody.

Most excellent!
Thank you Clementine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.