Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I've been looking and reading around, trying to figure out what color mutation my bird, Leia, is. I just got her a month ago from the pet store I work at, and I'm wondering what type of coloration she has. I'll post a few different photos.....

Thanks for your help!!! :)

If you need more photos, let me know!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou so much! I rescued her from my store a month ago after she had a seizure and no one would care for her. The details are touching, but I'll leave it at that. Thankyou for your help. :)

·
Administrator
56,541 Posts
Welcome :welcome: to Talk Budgies!!
Your little one is beautiful.
Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and to more pictures of your gorgeous little Leia!
:wave:

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Yellow face (mutant type 1) opaline dominant pied grey. Looks male in the 3rd picture

·
Member of the Month September 2011
7,747 Posts
It also looks like a male to me. I agree with Nev's mutation.

You have such a cutie :love: His colours are beautiful :D Can't wait to see more of him ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your help and loving comments! I will post some more pictures of him/her soon!

·
Registered
821 Posts
What fantastic colouring and what a lovely, lucky bird to be rescued by a caring budgie lover:clap:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
More pictures!

Here are some more pictures of my cutie beans. <3 Thank you again for all of your loving comments! All of your birdies are very lovely! This is my first budgie and my first bird ever, but I am extremely interested in birds of all types. Can't wait to get my own place and increase my flock!

Thank you again for your help and love. :urock:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Here are some more pictures of my cutie beans. <3 Thank you again for all of your loving comments! All of you birdies are very lovely! This is my first budgie and my first bird ever, but I am extremely interested in birds of all types. Can't wait to get my own place and increase my flock!

Thank you again for your help and love. :urock:
Lovely pictures! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.