Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my lovebird Khaleesi is exactly 2 and a half years old, considering all we have been through, I just couldn't let this little milestone go by unnoticed.
My lovie is now off the meds and continues to thrive under my close watch. :)

Since he has been such a good boy and he absolutely loves to play, I offered him a new Stikeez toy. This first set of pics I took a couple of weeks ago.

The moment Khaleesi first sees his new toy. You can tell he is very interested, he loves the colour red.
002 by aluz391, on Flickr

Trying to open the wrapper
008 by aluz391, on Flickr

And let the fun begin!
014 by aluz391, on Flickr

In this video you can see my boy taking the toy out of the wrapper.

This second video was recorded later this month and you can see some more play time.

Now for the better quality pictures taken today to mark Khaleesi's latest milestone. He got to meet Luigi who he hasn't seen nor been with for more than one month due to the past ordeal.

They were both very happy to see each other :D
DSCF2956 by aluz391, on Flickr

Of course as usual Luigi thought his friend was in need of some food :rolleyes:
DSCF2953 by aluz391, on Flickr

DSCF2959 by aluz391, on Flickr

Khaleesi looking straight at me very happy to be with Luigi now that he has calmed down
DSCF2963 by aluz391, on Flickr

They both had a great time together, but in the end Khaleesi always comes back to me when he has had enough of his hyper friend. ;)
DSCF2966 by aluz391, on Flickr

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,152 Posts
Yay Khaleesi!!!!! I'm so glad he's feeling better now. And that toy is very nice. He really seems to love it. I absolutely love the picture of him staring straight at you, I literally lol-ed. He does seem very happy to be reunited with his buddy. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awww! They are so adorable!:giggle: I'm glad Khaleesi is feeling better!:hug:
Thanks Gaby! It's great to see Khaleesi all better and full of energy now. :)

I'm so pleased to see Khaleesi doing well and happy, my friend! :jumping:

Yaaay, Khaleesi!!!
Thanks, Deborah! My heart fills with joy from seeing how much Khaleesi has improved, I'm very proud of him. :)

Yay Khaleesi!!!!! I'm so glad he's feeling better now. And that toy is very nice. He really seems to love it. I absolutely love the picture of him staring straight at you, I literally lol-ed. He does seem very happy to be reunited with his buddy. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Kristen! I agree with you, I love his expression on that pic and it captures his sweet and clownish personality really well. :D

Cute videos and pictures, Khaleesi sure wanted his new toy! It's nice to see him and Luigi reunited, its sweet to watch the interactions between them. Glad Khaleesi is doing well.
Thanks, Cody! Luigi can be a bit overwhelming at times, but they do get along very well together. :)

Oh its sooooooo great to see Khaleesi doing so well. I love the smile on his face when he's looking straight at you content to have Luigi back :D

Happy 2.5 years birthday little Khaleesi and continue to get better :)

Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks, Niamh! Khaleesi was clearly in a very good mood and happy to have Luigi next to him. ;)

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ana Khaleesi is sure one clever little bird... He sure loves his little friend.. I think that Khaleesi was trying to give Luigi a kiss...
Thanks Lyn! Yes, Khaleesi and Luigi always greet with a few kisses. :D

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Wonderful pictures. I think the little guy deserves a little "red" spoiling...:)

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Ana I did a Kristen, I actually smiled and out loud said, AWHH:eek:
That little man is so lovable and has survived a huge scare thanks to you. I absolutely love the look he is giving you. There is no doubt he is communicating with you. Priceless pictures and video's thankyou so much for the update. He is one of my favourites here on TB.:)

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Ana, I'm so happy that Khaleesi is doing so well and that he is as chipper as ever ;)

That video of him unwrapping his new toy is adorable! And he looks very happy to meet Luigi again :D

Best to your flock as always, I love hearing all about them!

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
He is so cute!! I am glad he is feeling so much better.. that should have been so stressful to you!
I love the photos of Khaleesi and Luigi together- they are the cutest birds/friends! :D
Continue to thrive, little Khaleesi!! :hug:

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well done Ana and feathered
Family:laughing::laughing::clap::clap::hug::hug:::proud::proud::happy4::happy4:::jumping1::jumping::jumping::cup::cup::urock::party2:

Blessings, Jo Ann:p
Thanks Jo Ann! These two birds together are quite a sight to behold. :D

Wonderful pictures. I think the little guy deserves a little "red" spoiling...:)
Thanks, Randy! He is always eager to get new toys and this one was a big success. :)

Ana I did a Kristen, I actually smiled and out loud said, AWHH:eek:
That little man is so lovable and has survived a huge scare thanks to you. I absolutely love the look he is giving you. There is no doubt he is communicating with you. Priceless pictures and video's thankyou so much for the update. He is one of my favourites here on TB.:)
Thanks, Cathy! I'm glad I managed to capture that sweet expression of his and it's my pleasure to share some of the good moments with my TB family. :grouphug:

Ana, I'm so happy that Khaleesi is doing so well and that he is as chipper as ever ;)

That video of him unwrapping his new toy is adorable! And he looks very happy to meet Luigi again :D

Best to your flock as always, I love hearing all about them!
Thanks for your best wishes, StarlingWings! :)
Khaleesi loves to take initiative and actually take the toys out of the wrappers. Of course I have to make a good enough opening for him to safely retrieve the toy. ;)

these pictures are so precious! so glad Khaleesi is feeling better! they are just so sweet!!!!
Thanks, Lacey! :)

He is so cute!! I am glad he is feeling so much better.. that should have been so stressful to you!
I love the photos of Khaleesi and Luigi together- they are the cutest birds/friends! :D
Continue to thrive, little Khaleesi!! :hug:
Thanks, Despina! :)
It was very scary and I'm glad things are so much better now. I have learned from this experience and I think it made me stronger too. The bond I have with Khaleesi is also as strong as ever.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.